A Bargaining Approach to Profit Sharing in Joint Ventures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stoughton, Neal M. & Zechner, Josef, 2007.
"Optimal capital allocation using RAROC(TM) and EVA(R),"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 312-342, July.
- Stoughton, Neal & Zechner, Josef, 2004. "Optimal Capital Allocation Using RAROC(tm) and EVA," CEPR Discussion Papers 4169, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Litao Zhong & Sajal Lahiri, 2010. "Profit Share and Partner Choice in International Joint Ventures," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 552-561, August.
- Mantecon, Tomas & Chatfield, Robert E., 2007. "An analysis of the disposition of assets in a joint venture," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 2591-2611, September.
- HEGE, Ulrich & HAUSWALD, Robert, 2002.
"Ownership and control in joint ventures: theory and evidence,"
HEC Research Papers Series
750, HEC Paris.
- Robert Hauswald & Ulrich Hege, 2011. "Ownership and Control in Joint Ventures: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers hal-00594345, HAL.
- Hauswald, Robert & Hege, Ulrich, 2003. "Ownership and Control in Joint Ventures: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 4056, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mantecon, Tomas & Liu, Ian & Gao, Fei, 2012. "Empirical evidence of the value of monitoring in joint ownership," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1045-1056.
- Zhong, Litao & Lahiri, Sajal, 2009. "International joint ventures and tax competition in an integrated market," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 38-44, January.
- Wang, Susheng & Zhu, Tian, 2016. "Optimality of the 51:49 equity structure," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 270-273.
- Armando Gomes, "undated".
"Multiple Large Shareholders in Corporate Governance,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
05-99, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Armando Gomes, "undated". "Multiple Large Shareholders in Corporate Governance," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 5-99, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Helmenstein, Christian & Voicu, Ioan, 1995. "An Exploratory Analysis of Joint Ventures' Performance in Romania," East European Series 17, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Leung, W. -F., 1998. "A model of coexistence of international joint ventures and foreign wholly-owned subsidiaries," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 233-252, April.
- Slovin, Myron B. & Sushka, Marie E. & Mantecon, Tomas P., 2007. "Analyzing joint ventures as corporate control activity," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 2365-2382, August.
- Balkenborg, Dieter & Makris, Miltiadis, 2015. "An undominated mechanism for a class of informed principal problems with common values," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 918-958.
- Stoughton, Neal & Zechner, Josef, 1999. "Optimal Capital Allocation Using RAROC And EVA," CEPR Discussion Papers 2344, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ling T. He & F.C. Neil Myer & James R. Webb, 1997. "The Wealth Effects of Domestic vs International Joint Ventures: The Case of Real Estate," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 13(3), pages 349-358.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:62:y:1989:i:2:p:237-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.