Risk Aversion and the Dispersion of Asset Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- B. Ravikumar & Enchuan Shao, 2005. "Search Frictions and Asset Price Volatility," 2005 Meeting Papers 227, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Shiller, Robert J., 1982.
"Consumption, asset markets and macroeconomic fluctuations,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 203-238, January.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1982. "Consumption, Asset Markets, and Macroeconomic Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 0838, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:intfor:v:33:y:2017:i:3:p:569-580 is not listed on IDEAS
- Drees, Burkhard & Eckwert, Bernhard, 1995. "The composition of stock price indices and the excess volatility puzzle," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 29-36.
- Abel, Andrew B., 1988.
"Stock prices under time-varying dividend risk : An exact solution in an infinite-horizon general equilibrium model,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 375-393.
- Andrew Abel, "undated". "Stock Prices Under Time-Varying Dividend Risk: An Exact Solution in an Infinite-Horizon General Equilibrium Model," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 15-88, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Andrew B. Abel, 1988. "Stock Prices Under Time-Varying Dividend Risk: An Exact Solution In An Infinite-Horizon General Equilibrium Model," NBER Working Papers 2621, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & James H. Stock, 1983. "A Relationship Between Regression Tests and Volatility Tests of Market ncy," NBER Working Papers 1105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kandel, Shmuel & Stambaugh, Robert F., 1991. "Asset returns and intertemporal preferences," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 39-71, February.
- Kusunose, Yoko & Lybbert, Travis J., 2014. "Coping with Drought by Adjusting Land Tenancy Contracts: A Model and Evidence from Rural Morocco," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 114-126.
- Gilbert Colletaz, 1987. "Les taux d'intérêt observés sur le marché monétaire sont-ils trop volatils ?," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 38(4), pages 837-852.
- Lansing, Kevin J., 2016. "On variance bounds for asset price changes," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 132-148.
- Lansing, Kevin J. & LeRoy, Stephen F., 2014. "Risk aversion, investor information and stock market volatility," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 88-107.
- Meier-Pesti, Katja & Penz, Elfriede, 2008. "Sex or gender? Expanding the sex-based view by introducing masculinity and femininity as predictors of financial risk taking," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 180-196, April.
- Drees, Burkhard & Eckwert, Bernhard, 2000. "Price volatility and risk with non-separability of preferences," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 21-34, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:54:y:1981:i:4:p:535-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.