Some Implications of Damage Payments for Nonpecuniary Losses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geistfeld, Mark, 1995. "Manufacturer moral hazard and the Tort-contract issue in products liability," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 241-257, September.
- Hoffmann, Sandra & Hanemann, W. Michael, 2005.
"Torts and the Protection of "Legally Recognized" Interests,"
dp-05-21, Resources For the Future.
- Hoffmann, Sandra A. & Hanemann, W. Michael, 2005. "Torts and the Protection of 'Legally Recognized Interests'," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt1j8691zn, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Cooter, Robert D., 2003. "Hand Rule Damages for Incompensable Losses," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt5rf3f1m2, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Dari-Mattiacci, Giuseppe & Langlais, Eric, 2012.
"Social Wealth and Optimal Care,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 271-284.
- Darri-Mattiacci, Giuseppe & Langlais, Eric, 2008. "Social wealth and optimal care," MPRA Paper 9418, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Dari-Mattiacci & Eric Langlais, 2012. "Social wealth and optimal care," Post-Print hal-01385819, HAL.
- Giuseppe Dari-Mattiacci & Eric Langlais, 2008. "Social Wealth and Optimal Care," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-34, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- George A. Schieren, 2007. "Economic Efficiency and Damage Awards in Personal Injury Torts," Working Papers 07-08, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Steven Shavell, 2005. "Liability for Accidents," NBER Working Papers 11781, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cohen, Mark A. & Miller, Ted R., 2003. ""Willingness to award" nonmonetary damages and the implied value of life from jury awards," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 165-181, June.
- Paul H. Rubin & Joanna M. Shepherd, 2007. "Tort Reform and Accidental Deaths," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 50, pages 221-238.
- Paul Rubin, 2005. "Public choice and tort reform," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 223-236, July.
- Liqun Liu & Andrew Rettenmaier & Thomas Saving, 2009. "Conditional payments and self-protection," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 159-172, April.
- Fraser, Clive D., 1996.
"On tort as an implicit insurance system with state-dependent utility: The case of child mortality risk,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 449-459, December.
- Clive D. Fraser, "undated". "On Tort as an Implicit Insurance System with State-Dependent Utility. The Case of Child Mortality Risk," Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics 96/4, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Kenneth S. Reinker & David Rosenberg, 2007. "Unlimited Subrogation: Improving Medical Malpractice Liability by Allowing Insurers to Take Charge," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(S2), pages 261-289, June.
- repec:bin:bpeajo:v:24:y:1993:i:1993-1m:p:133-196 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rubin Paul H. & Shepherd Joanna M., 2008. "The Demographics of Tort Reform," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 4(2), pages 591-620, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlstud:v:21:y:1992:i:2:p:371-411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.