Some Implications of Damage Payments for Nonpecuniary Losses
No abstract is available for this item.
- Geistfeld, Mark, 1995. "Manufacturer moral hazard and the Tort-contract issue in products liability," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 241-257, September.
- Cooter, Robert D., 2003. "Hand Rule Damages for Incompensable Losses," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt5rf3f1m2, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Dari-Mattiacci, Giuseppe & Langlais, Eric, 2012.
"Social Wealth and Optimal Care,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 271-284.
- Darri-Mattiacci, Giuseppe & Langlais, Eric, 2008. "Social wealth and optimal care," MPRA Paper 9418, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Dari-Mattiacci & Eric Langlais, 2012. "Social wealth and optimal care," Post-Print hal-01385819, HAL.
- Giuseppe Dari-Mattiacci & Eric Langlais, 2008. "Social Wealth and Optimal Care," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-34, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Defense, EconomiX.
- George A. Schieren, 2007. "Economic Efficiency and Damage Awards in Personal Injury Torts," Working Papers 07-08, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Steven Shavell, 2005. "Liability for Accidents," NBER Working Papers 11781, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cohen, Mark A. & Miller, Ted R., 2003. ""Willingness to award" nonmonetary damages and the implied value of life from jury awards," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 165-181, June.
- Paul H. Rubin & Joanna M. Shepherd, 2007. "Tort Reform and Accidental Deaths," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 50, pages 221-238.
- Paul Rubin, 2005. "Public choice and tort reform," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 223-236, July.
- Liqun Liu & Andrew Rettenmaier & Thomas Saving, 2009. "Conditional payments and self-protection," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 159-172, April.
- Fraser, Clive D., 1996. "On tort as an implicit insurance system with state-dependent utility: The case of child mortality risk," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 449-459, December.
- Clive D. Fraser, "undated". "On Tort as an Implicit Insurance System with State-Dependent Utility. The Case of Child Mortality Risk," Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics 96/4, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Kenneth S. Reinker & David Rosenberg, 2007. "Unlimited Subrogation: Improving Medical Malpractice Liability by Allowing Insurers to Take Charge," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(S2), pages 261-289, 06.
- Rubin Paul H. & Shepherd Joanna M., 2008. "The Demographics of Tort Reform," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 4(2), pages 591-620, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlstud:v:21:y:1992:i:2:p:371-411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed