A Simple Noncooperative Bargaining Model of Corporate Reorganizations
No abstract is available for this item.
- Yasuhiro Ohta & Kenton K. Yee, 2008. "The Fairness Opinion Puzzle: Board Incentives, Information Asymmetry, and Bidding Strategy," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 37(1), pages 229-272, 01.
- Cornelli, Francesca & Felli, Leonardo, 1997.
"Ex-ante efficiency of bankruptcy procedures,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 475-485, April.
- Francesca Cornelli & Leonardo Felli, 1996. "Ex-ante Efficiency of Bankruptcy Procedures," Finance 9610001, EconWPA.
- Régis Blazy & Laurent Weill, 2006. "The Impact of Legal Sanctions on Moral Hazard when Debt Contracts are Renegotiable," LSF Research Working Paper Series 06-09, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Régis Blazy & Laurent Weill, 2007. "The impact of legal sanctions on moral hazard when debt contracts are renegotiable?," DULBEA Working Papers 07-06.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Régis Blazy & Laurent Weill, 2007. "The impact of legal sanctions on moral hazard when debt contracts are renegotiable?," Working Papers CEB 07-012.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- John F. Crean, 2009. "Credit Risk, Default Loss, and the Economics of Bankruptcy," Working Papers tecipa-354, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Efraim Benmelech & Nittai K. Bergman, 2008. "Liquidation Values and the Credibility of Financial Contract Renegotiation: Evidence from U.S. Airlines," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 123(4), pages 1635-1677.
- Efraim Benmelech & Nittai K. Bergman, 2008. "Liquidation Values and the Credibility of Financial Contract Renegotiation: Evidence from U.S. Airlines," NBER Working Papers 14059, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xavier Giné & Inessa Love, 2010. "Do Reorganization Costs Matter for Efficiency? Evidence from a Bankruptcy Reform in Colombia," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(4), pages 833-864.
- Gine, Xavier & Love, Inessa, 2006. "Do reorganization costs matter for efficiency ? Evidence from a bankruptcy reform in Colombia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3970, The World Bank.
- Elie Appelbaum, 2007. "Incomplete Contracts, Bankruptcy and the Firm’s Capital Structure," Working Papers 2007_06, York University, Department of Economics.
- Edward R. Morrison, 2009. "Bargaining around Bankruptcy: Small Business Workouts and State Law," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 38(2), pages 255-307, 06.
- Blazy, Régis & Deffains, Bruno & Umbhauer, Gisèle & Weill, Laurent, 2013. "Severe or gentle bankruptcy law: Which impact on investing and financing decisions?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 129-144.
- Gertner, Robert & Scharfstein, David, 1991. " A Theory of Workouts and the Effects of Reorganization Law," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(4), pages 1189-1222, September.
- Robert Gertner & David Scharfstein, 1991. "A Theory of Workouts and the Effects of Reorganization Law," NBER Technical Working Papers 0103, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Braham, Matthew & Steffen, Frank, 2002. "Voting rules in insolvency law: a simple-game theoretic approach," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 421-442, December.
- Tarbalouti, Essaid, 2013. "Defaut De Paiement, Comportement De Sauve-Qui-Peut Et Traitement Des Creanciers
[Default, Behavior Opportunistic And Treatment Of The Creditors]," MPRA Paper 56631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlstud:v:20:y:1991:i:2:p:311-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed