A Simple Noncooperative Bargaining Model of Corporate Reorganizations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xavier Giné & Inessa Love, 2010.
"Do Reorganization Costs Matter for Efficiency? Evidence from a Bankruptcy Reform in Colombia,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(4), pages 833-864.
- Gine, Xavier & Love, Inessa, 2006. "Do reorganization costs matter for efficiency ? Evidence from a bankruptcy reform in Colombia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3970, The World Bank.
- Yasuhiro Ohta & Kenton K. Yee, 2008. "The Fairness Opinion Puzzle: Board Incentives, Information Asymmetry, and Bidding Strategy," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 37(1), pages 229-272, January.
- Elie Appelbaum, 2007. "Incomplete Contracts, Bankruptcy and the Firm’s Capital Structure," Working Papers 2007_06, York University, Department of Economics.
- Cornelli, Francesca & Felli, Leonardo, 1997. "Ex-ante efficiency of bankruptcy procedures," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 475-485, April.
- Braham, Matthew & Steffen, Frank, 2002. "Voting rules in insolvency law: a simple-game theoretic approach," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 421-442, December.
- Gertner, Robert & Scharfstein, David, 1991.
" A Theory of Workouts and the Effects of Reorganization Law,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 46(4), pages 1189-1222, September.
- Robert Gertner & David Scharfstein, 1991. "A Theory of Workouts and the Effects of Reorganization Law," NBER Technical Working Papers 0103, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Régis Blazy & Laurent Weill, 2006.
"The Impact of Legal Sanctions on Moral Hazard when Debt Contracts are Renegotiable,"
LSF Research Working Paper Series
06-09, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Régis Blazy & Laurent Weill, 2007. "The impact of legal sanctions on moral hazard when debt contracts are renegotiable?," DULBEA Working Papers 07-06.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Régis Blazy & Laurent Weill, 2007. "The impact of legal sanctions on moral hazard when debt contracts are renegotiable?," Working Papers CEB 07-012.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dinev, Nikolay, 2017. "Voluntary Bankruptcy as Preemptive Persuasion," Economics Series 334, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Edward R. Morrison, 2009. "Bargaining around Bankruptcy: Small Business Workouts and State Law," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 38(2), pages 255-307, June.
- John F. Crean, 2009. "Credit Risk, Default Loss, and the Economics of Bankruptcy," Working Papers tecipa-354, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Tarbalouti, Essaid, 2013.
"Defaut De Paiement, Comportement De Sauve-Qui-Peut Et Traitement Des Creanciers
[Default, Behavior Opportunistic And Treatment Of The Creditors]," MPRA Paper 56631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Efraim Benmelech & Nittai K. Bergman, 2008.
"Liquidation Values and the Credibility of Financial Contract Renegotiation: Evidence from U.S. Airlines,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 123(4), pages 1635-1677.
- Efraim Benmelech & Nittai K. Bergman, 2008. "Liquidation Values and the Credibility of Financial Contract Renegotiation: Evidence from U.S. Airlines," NBER Working Papers 14059, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:9:p:3045-:d:166071 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blazy, Régis & Deffains, Bruno & Umbhauer, Gisèle & Weill, Laurent, 2013. "Severe or gentle bankruptcy law: Which impact on investing and financing decisions?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 129-144.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlstud:v:20:y:1991:i:2:p:311-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.