Comment on Thomas W. Hazlett: Assigning Property Rights to Radio Spectrum Users: Why Did FCC License Auctions Take 67 Years?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:mes:challe:v:35:y:1992:i:4:p:51-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert McDonald & Daniel Siegel, 1986. "The Value of Waiting to Invest," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(4), pages 707-727.
- Hazlett, Thomas W, 1998. "Assigning Property Rights to Radio Spectrum Users: Why Did FCC License Auctions Take 67 Years?," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(2), pages 529-575, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cave, Martin, 2013. "Extending competition in network industries: Can input markets circumvent the need for an administered access regime?," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 82-92.
- Simon Loertscher & Leslie M. Marx & Tom Wilkening, 2015. "A Long Way Coming: Designing Centralized Markets with Privately Informed Buyers and Sellers," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 53(4), pages 857-897, December.
- Faulhaber, Gerald R., 2006. "The future of wireless telecommunications: Spectrum as a critical resource," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 256-271, September.
- Thomas W. Hazlett, 2008. "Optimal Abolition of FCC Spectrum Allocation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 103-128, Winter.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:561-582 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hendrik P. van Dalen, 2003.
"Pluralism in Economics: A Public Good or a Public Bad?,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
03-034/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 18 May 2004.
- van Dalen, H.P., 2007. "Pluralism in economics : A public good or a public bad?," Other publications TiSEM a21f9078-5fba-467f-98b6-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Mary M. Shirley, 2016. "Ronald Coase: the makings of an iconoclast," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Ronald H. Coase, chapter 1, pages 7-17 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlawec:v:41:y:1998:i:2:p:577-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .