The Theory of Allocation and Its Implications for Marketing and Industrial Structure: Why Rationing Is Efficient
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evans, Mary F. & Vossler, Christian A. & Flores, Nicholas E., 2009. "Hybrid allocation mechanisms for publicly provided goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1-2), pages 311-325, February.
- Avichai Snir & Daniel Levy, 2011.
"Shrinking Goods and Sticky Prices: Theory and Evidence,"
2011-03, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Avichai Snir & Daniel Levy, 2011. "Shrinking Goods and Sticky Prices: Theory and Evidence," Working Paper series 17_11, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Avichai Snir & Daniel Levy, 2011. "Shrinking Goods and Sticky Prices: Theory and Evidence," Emory Economics 1104, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Snir, Avichai & Levy, Daniel, 2011. "Shrinking Goods and Sticky Prices: Theory and Evidence," MPRA Paper 29565, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Levy, Daniel & Snir, Avichai, 2013.
46040, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Levy & Avichai Snir, 2013. "Shrinking Goods," Working Paper series 20_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Levy, Daniel & Snir, Avichai, 2013. "Shrinking Goods," EconStor Preprints 104552, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Daniel Levy & Avichai Snir, 2013. "Shrinking Goods," Emory Economics 1303, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Pinelopi K. Goldberg & Rebecca Hellerstein, 2009. "How rigid are producer prices?," Staff Reports 407, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Severin Borenstein & Andrea Shepard, 2002.
"Sticky Prices, Inventories, and Market Power in Wholesale Gasoline Markets,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 33(1), pages 116-139, Spring.
- Severin Borenstein & Andrea Shepard, 1996. "Sticky Prices, Inventories, and Market Power in Wholesale Gasoline Markets," Working Papers _001, University of California at Berkeley, Haas School of Business.
- Severin Borenstein & Andrea Shepard, 1996. "Sticky Prices, Inventories, and Market Power in Wholesale Gasoline Markets," NBER Working Papers 5468, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Massimo A. De Francesco, 2004. "Pricing and matching under duopoly with imperfect buyer mobility," Department of Economics University of Siena 439, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Benning, Tim M. & Dellaert, Benedict G.C., 2013. "Paying more for faster care? Individuals' attitude toward price-based priority access in health care," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 119-128.
- de Meza, David & Reito, Francesco, 2016. "Too Much Waste: A Failure of Stochastic, Competitive Markets," MPRA Paper 76125, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agostini, Claudio & Saavedra, Eduardo H., 2013. "Chile: Port congestion and efficient rationing in cargo transfer operations," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Taylor, Grant A. & Tsui, Kevin K. K. & Zhu, Lijing, 2003. "Lottery or waiting-line auction?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(5-6), pages 1313-1334, May.
- David, Laurent & Le Breton, Michel & Merillon, Olivier, 2007. "Regulating the Natural Gas Transportation Industry: Optimal Pricing Policy of a Monopolist with Advance-Purchase and Spot Markets," IDEI Working Papers 488, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Daniel F. Spulber, 1996. "Market Microstructure and Intermediation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(3), pages 135-152, Summer.
- Bertin, Amy L & Bresnahan, Timothy F & Raff, Daniel M G, 1996.
"Localized Competition and the Aggregation of Plant-Level Increasing Returns: Blast Furnaces, 1929-1935,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(2), pages 241-266, April.
- Bertin, A.L. & Bresnahan, T.F. & Raff, D.M.G., 1993. "Localized Competition and the Aggregation of Plant Level Increasing Returns: Blast Furnaces 1929-1935," Papers 93-10a, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Skully, David W., 1999. "The Economics Of Trq Administration," Working Papers 14584, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Kakuya Matsushima & Kiyoshi Kobayashi, 2012. "Economic Evaluation of Pre- and Post-Discounting Fee Systems," Chapters,in: The Regional Economics of Knowledge and Talent, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Fan, Joseph P. H., 2000. "Price uncertainty and vertical integration: an examination of petrochemical firms," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 345-376, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlawec:v:34:y:1991:i:2:p:231-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.