How Does Bankruptcy Law Impact the Elderly's Business and Housing Decisions?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Reint Gropp & John Karl Scholz & Michelle J. White, 1997. "Personal Bankruptcy and Credit Supply and Demand," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(1), pages 217-251.
- Corradin, S. & Gropp, R. & Huizinga, H.P. & Laeven, L., 2010.
"Who Invests in Home Equity to Exempt Wealth from Bankruptcy?,"
2010-118, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Corradin, Stefano & Gropp, Reint & Huizinga, Harry & Laeven, Luc, 2013. "Who invests in home equity to exempt wealth from bankruptcy?," SAFE Working Paper Series 21, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Gropp, Reint & Corradin, Stefano & Huizinga, Harry & Laeven, Luc, 2011. "Who invests in home equity to exempt wealth from bankruptcy?," Working Paper Series 1337, European Central Bank.
- Corradin, Stefano & Gropp, Reint & Huizinga, Harry & Laeven, Luc, 2010. "Who Invests in Home Equity to Exempt Wealth from Bankruptcy?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8097, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeremy Berkowitz & Michelle J. White, 2004. "Bankruptcy and Small Firms' Access to Credit," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 35(1), pages 69-84, Spring.
- Lin, Emily Y. & White, Michelle J., 2001. "Bankruptcy and the Market for Mortgage and Home Improvement Loans," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 138-162, July.
- Wenli Li & Michelle J. White & Ning Zhu, 2011.
"Did Bankruptcy Reform Cause Mortgage Defaults to Rise?,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 3(4), pages 123-147, November.
- Wenli Li & Michelle J. White & Ning Zhu, 2010. "Did Bankruptcy Reform Cause Mortgage Default to Rise?," NBER Working Papers 15968, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fan, Wei & White, Michelle J, 2003. "Personal Bankruptcy and the Level of Entrepreneurial Activity," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 46(2), pages 543-567, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Helland & Anupam B. Jena & Dan P. Ly & Seth A. Seabury, 2016. "Self-insuring against Liability Risk: Evidence from Physician Home Values in States with Unlimited Homestead Exemptions," NBER Working Papers 22031, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlawec:doi:10.1086/670911. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.