Determination of Earnings in Yugoslav Firms: Can It Be Squared with Labor Management?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haltiwanger, John C. & Vodopivec, Milan, 2002.
"Worker Flows, Job Flows and Firm Wage Policies: An Analysis of Slovenia,"
IZA Discussion Papers
569, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Haltiwanger & Milan Vodopivec, 2002. "Worker Flows, Job Flows and Firm Wage Policies: An Analysis of Slovenia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 486, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Peter F. Orazem & Milan Vodopivec, 2009.
"Do Market Pressures Induce Economic Efficiency? The Case of Slovenian Manufacturing, 1994–2001,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 553-576, October.
- Orazem, Peter & Vodopivec, Milan, 2003. "Do Market Pressures Induce Economic Efficiency?: The Case of Slovenian Manufacturing, 1994-2001," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10727, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Orazem, Peter F. & Vodopivec, Milan, 2003. "Do Market Pressures Induce Economic Efficiency: The Case of Slovenian Manufacturing, 1994-2001," IZA Discussion Papers 901, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Orazem, Peter F. & Vodopivec, Milan, 2004. "Do market pressures induce economic efficiency ? The case of Slovenian manufacturing, 1994-2001," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3189, The World Bank.
- Kecmanovic, Milica, 2012. "Men's wage inequality in Serbia's transition," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 65-86.
- Krstic, Gorana & Litchfield, Julie & Reilly, Barry, 2007. "An anatomy of male labour market earnings inequality in Serbia, 1996-2003," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 97-114, March.
- Mulaj, Isa, 2006. "Redefining Property Rights with Specific Reference to Social Ownership in Successor States of Former Yugoslavia: Did it Matter for Economic Efficiency?," MPRA Paper 243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:41:y:1993:i:3:p:623-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.