The Computation of World Income Distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Branko Milanovic, 2002.
"True World Income Distribution, 1988 and 1993: First Calculation Based on Household Surveys Alone,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(476), pages 51-92, January.
- Milanovic, Branko, 1999. "True world income distribution, 1988 and 1993 - first calculations, based on household surveys alone," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2244, The World Bank.
- Branko milanovic, 2003. "True world income distribution, 1988 and 1993: First calculation based on household surveys alo," HEW 0305002, EconWPA.
- Paolo Liberati, 2015.
"The World Distribution of Income And Its Inequality, 1970–2009,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 61(2), pages 248-273, June.
- Paolo Liberati, 2012. "The world distribution of income and its inequality, 1970 - 2009," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0163, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Camelia Minoiu & Sanjay Reddy, 2008. "Kernel Density Estimation Based on Grouped Data; The Case of Poverty Assessment," IMF Working Papers 08/183, International Monetary Fund.
- Branko Milanovic, 2005.
"Global Income Inequality: What It Is And Why It Matters?,"
- Milanovic, Branko, 2006. "Global income inequality : what it is and why it matters," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3865, The World Bank.
- Branko Milanovic, 2006. "Global Income Inequality: What It Is And Why It Matters?," Working Papers 26, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Juan Luis Londoño & Miguel Székely, 1997. "Persistent Poverty and Excess Inequality: Latin America, 1970-1995," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6092, Inter-American Development Bank.
- François Bourguignon & Christian Morrisson, 2002. "Inequality Among World Citizens: 1820-1992," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(4), pages 727-744, September.
- Edward, Peter, 2006. "Examining Inequality: Who Really Benefits from Global Growth?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1667-1695, October.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2002.
"The World Distribution of Income (estimated from Individual Country Distributions),"
NBER Working Papers
8933, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2002. "The world distribution of income (estimated from individual country distributions)," Economics Working Papers 615, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2002.
- Vicente-Perdiz, Juan & Rubio Sanz, Maria Teresa & Decimavilla Herrero, Esther, 2010. "World’ Growth and Inequalities/Crecimiento mundial y desigualdades," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 28, pages 485(14á).-4, Agosto.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2001. "The disturbing 'rise' of global income inequality," Economics Working Papers 616, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2002.
- Juan Luis Londoño & Miguel Székely, 2000. "Persistent Poverty and Excess Inequality: Latin America, 1970-1995," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 3, pages 93-134, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:34:y:1986:i:2:p:347-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .