Place-to-Place Migration in Colombia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robalino, Juan & Jimenez, José & Chacón, Adriana, 2015.
"The Effect of Hydro-Meteorological Emergencies on Internal Migration,"
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 438-448.
- Robalino, Juan & Jimenez, José & Chacon, Adriana, 2013. "The Effect of Hydro-meteorological Emergencies on Internal Migration," Discussion Papers dp-13-17-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Oyvat, Cem, 2016.
"Agrarian Structures, Urbanization, and Inequality,"
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 207-230.
- Cem Oyvat, 2013. "Agrarian Structures, Urbanization and Inequality," Working Papers wp336, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Oyvat, Cem, 2016. "Agrarian Structures, Urbanization, and Inequality," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 15005, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Wouterse, Fleur, 2010. "Internal migration and rural service provision in northern Ghana:," IFPRI discussion papers 952, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hernandez, Gustavo Adolfo & Prada, Sergio & Ramirez, Juan Mauricio, 2001.
"Impacto Económico del programa de Desarrollo Alternativo del Plan Colombia
[Economic Impact of Plan Colombia's Alternative Development Program]," MPRA Paper 17844, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jesus Valencia, 2008. "Migration and its Determinants: A Study of Two Communities in Colombia," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 36(2), pages 247-260, June.
- Xin Meng & Chris Manning & Li Shi & Tadjuddin Nur Effendi (ed.), 2010. "The Great Migration," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13619, April.
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Lall, Somik V., 2015. "Cities in Developing Countries," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier.
- Sandra Liliana Botón Gómez & Patricia González Román, 2010. "Una revisión a los estudios sobre Migración Internacional en Colombia," REVISTA FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS ECONÓMICAS, UNIVERSIDAD MILITAR NUEVA GRANADA, June.
- McCormick, Barry & Wahba, Jackline, 2003. "Did public wage premiums fuel agglomeration in LDCs?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 349-379, April.
- McCormick, Barry & Wahba, Jackline, 2000. "Did public wage premiums fuel agglomeration in LDCs?," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0020, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Zheng, Jianghuai & Wang, Chengsi & Song, Shunfeng, 2008. "Industrial Upgrade, Adverse Employment Shock and Land Centralization," MPRA Paper 8921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, Donald J., 2002. "Market Issues Pertaining To Poverty Reduction In Latin America," Staff Papers 14171, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:30:y:1982:i:3:p:539-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.