Inducements to Institutional Innovations in an Agrarian Community
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dollar, David, 1990.
"Economic Reform and Allocative Efficiency in China's State-Owned Industry,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(1), pages 89-105, October.
- David Dollar, 1988. "Economic Reform and Allocative Efficiency in China's State-Owned Industry," UCLA Economics Working Papers 489, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jefferson, Gary H., 1990. "China's iron and steel industry : Sources of enterprise efficiency and the impact of reform," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 329-355, October.
- Perkins, Dwight Heald, 1988. "Reforming China's Economic System," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 601-645, June.
- Jefferson, Gary H & Rawski, Thomas G & Yuxin, Zheng, 1992. "Growth, Efficiency, and Convergence in China's State and Collective Industry," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(2), pages 239-266, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frisvold, George B., 2005. "Transaction Costs and Institutional Innovations in Agricultural Labor Contracts," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19495, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Flinn, John C. & Kalirajan, Kaliappa P. & Castillo, Linda L., 1982.
"Supply Responsiveness Of Rice Farmers In Laguna, Philippines,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 26(01), April.
- J.C. Flinn & Kaliappa P. Kalirajan & Linda L. Castillo, 1982. "Supply Responsiveness Of Rice Farmers In Laguna, Philippines," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 26(1), pages 39-48, April.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2006.
"Social science knowledge and induced institutional innovation: an institutional design perspective,"
Journal of Institutional Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 249-272, December.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2005. "Social Science Knowledge and Induced Institutional Innovation: An Institutional Design Perspective," Staff Papers 13784, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Edison, Andy Mulyana & Jie, Ferry & Parton, Kevin A., 2011. "The Analysis Of Supply Response Of Rice Under Risk In Jambi Province," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 113736, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Iizuka, Michiko & Katz, Jorge, 2012. "Globalization and the changing institution for sustainability: The case of the Salmon farming industry in Chile," MERIT Working Papers 063, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Anonymous, 1986. "Technology, Human Capital, And The World Food Problem," Miscellaneous Papers 141718, Agecon Search.
- Head, Thomas, 1981. "Modeling Institutional Change in Rural Egypt," Working Papers 232846, University of California, Davis, Agricultural Development Systems: Egypt Project.
- repec:ags:ucdegw:232846 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2002. "Social Science Knowledge And Institutional Innovation," Staff Papers 13628, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Platteau, Jean-Philippe, 2003. "Economics of common property management regimes," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 4, pages 127-190 Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:29:y:1980:i:1:p:21-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .