Partial frontier efficiency analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anatoly Pilyavsky & Matthias Staat, 2008. "Efficiency and productivity change in Ukrainian health care," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 143-154, April.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Aragon, Y. & Daouia, A. & Thomas-Agnan, C., 2005. "Nonparametric Frontier Estimation: A Conditional Quantile-Based Approach," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(02), pages 358-389, April.
- Cazals, Catherine & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Simar, Leopold, 2002. "Nonparametric frontier estimation: a robust approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:hcarem:v:20:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10729-016-9359-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sandulli, Francesco D. & Baker, Paul M.A. & López-Sánchez, José I., 2013. "Can small and medium enterprises benefit from skill-biased technological change?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 1976-1982.
- Diana Fernández Moreno & Dairo Estrada, 2013. "Colombian bank efficiency and the role of market structure," Temas de Estabilidad Financiera 076, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Maria EL KHDARI & Babacar SARR, 2018.
"Decentralization, spending efficiency and pro-poor outcomes in Morocco,"
- Maria Elkhdari & Babacar Sarr, 2018. "Decentralization, spending efficiency and pro-poor outcomes in Morocco," Working Papers halshs-01774949, HAL.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00556 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tankari, Mahamadou Roufahi, 2014. "Quelles zones cibler pour accroître l’efficacité agricole en Ouganda?," MPRA Paper 53396, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klaus Wohlrabe & Elisabeth Friedrich, 2017.
"The efficiency of economics departments reconsidered,"
AccessEcon, vol. 37(3), pages 1602-1611.
- Wohlrabe, Klaus & Friedrich, Elisabeth, 2016. "The efficiency of economics departments reconsidered," MPRA Paper 70123, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gosse Alserda & Jaap Bikker & Fieke van der Lecq, 2017.
"X-efficiency and economies of scale in pension fund administration and investment,"
DNB Working Papers
547, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Gosse A.G. Alserda & J.A. Bikker & Fieke (S.G.) van der Lecq, 2017. "X-efficiency and economies of scale in pension fund administration and investment," Working Papers 17-06, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Alserda, G.A.G. & Bikker, J.A. & van der Lecq, S.G., 2017. "X-efficiency and economies of scale in pension fund administration and investment," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2017-005-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:244:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2160-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jiri Schwarz & Martin Stepanek, 2016. "Patents: A Means to Innovation or Strategic Ends?," Working Papers IES 2016/08, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2016.
More about this item
Keywordsorderalpha; orderm; nonparametric; efficiency; partial frontier; free disposal hull; outlier-robust; decision-making unit;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:12:y:2012:i:3:p:461-478. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.