Partial frontier efficiency analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anatoly Pilyavsky & Matthias Staat, 2008. "Efficiency and productivity change in Ukrainian health care," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, pages 143-154.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Aragon, Y. & Daouia, A. & Thomas-Agnan, C., 2005. "Nonparametric Frontier Estimation: A Conditional Quantile-Based Approach," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(02), pages 358-389, April.
- Cazals, Catherine & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Simar, Leopold, 2002. "Nonparametric frontier estimation: a robust approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, pages 1-25.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, pages 21-37.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:hcarem:v:20:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10729-016-9359-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sandulli, Francesco D. & Baker, Paul M.A. & López-Sánchez, José I., 2013. "Can small and medium enterprises benefit from skill-biased technological change?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 1976-1982.
- Diana Fernández Moreno & Dairo Estrada, "undated". "Colombian bank efficiency and the role of market structure," Temas de Estabilidad Financiera 076, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00556 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tankari, Mahamadou Roufahi, 2014. "Quelles zones cibler pour accroître l’efficacité agricole en Ouganda?," MPRA Paper 53396, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klaus Wohlrabe & Elisabeth Friedrich, 2017.
"The efficiency of economics departments reconsidered,"
AccessEcon, pages 1602-1611.
- Wohlrabe, Klaus & Friedrich, Elisabeth, 2016. "The efficiency of economics departments reconsidered," MPRA Paper 70123, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gosse Alserda & Jaap Bikker & Fieke van der Lecq, 2017.
"X-efficiency and economies of scale in pension fund administration and investment,"
DNB Working Papers
547, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Gosse A.G. Alserda & J.A. Bikker & Fieke (S.G.) van der Lecq, 2017. "X-efficiency and economies of scale in pension fund administration and investment," Working Papers 17-06, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Alserda, G.A.G. & Bikker, J.A. & van der Lecq, S.G., 2017. "X-efficiency and economies of scale in pension fund administration and investment," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2017-005-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
More about this item
Keywordsorderalpha; orderm; nonparametric; efficiency; partial frontier; free disposal hull; outlier-robust; decision-making unit;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:12:y:2012:i:3:p:461-478. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .