Regression analysis of censored data using pseudo-observations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John P. Klein & Per Kragh Andersen, 2005. "Regression Modeling of Competing Risks Data Based on Pseudovalues of the Cumulative Incidence Function," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 223-229, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Govert E. Bijwaard & Mikko Myrskylä & Per Tynelius & Finn Rasmussen, 2017. "Educational gain in cause-specific mortality: accounting for confounders," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2017-003, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- H. Joseph Newton & Nicholas J. Cox, 2013. "The Stata Journal Editors' Prize 2013: Erik Thorlund Parner and Per Kragh Andersen," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 13(4), pages 669-671, December.
- Bijwaard, Govert & Myrskylä, Mikko & Tynelius, Per & Rasmussen, Finn, 2016.
"Education, Cognitive Ability and Cause-Specific Mortality: A Structural Approach,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10137, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Govert E. Bijwaard & Mikko Myrskylä & Per Tynelius & Finn Rasmussen, 2016. "Education, cognitive ability and cause-specific mortality: a structural approach," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2016-007, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsstpsurv; stpci; stpmean; pseudovalues; time-to-event; survival analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:10:y:2010:i:3:p:408-422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .