The Variance of Non-Parametric Treatment Effect Estimators in the Presence of Clustering
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grönqvist, Erik & Vlachos, Jonas, 2008.
"One size fits all? The effects of teacher cognitive and non-cognitive abilities on student achievement,"
Working Paper Series
2008:25, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Grönqvist, Erik & Vlachos, Jonas, 2008. "One Size Fits All? The Effects of Teacher Cognitive and Non-Cognitive Abilities on Student Achievement," CEPR Discussion Papers 7086, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Petri Böckerman & Edvard Johansson & Urpo Kiiskinen & Markku Heilövaara, 2010.
"Does Physical Capacity Explain the Height Premium?,"
1074, University of Tampere, School of Management, Economics.
- Böckerman, Petri & Johansson, Edvard & Kiiskinen, Urpo & Heliövaara, Markku, 2010. "Does physical capacity explain the height premium?," MPRA Paper 20108, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordstreatment effects; matching estimators; clustering;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:94:y:2012:i:4:p:1197-1201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .