Convergence and Divergence of Regional Income Distributions and Welfare
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gary Hoover & Mehmet Yaya, 2010. "Racial/Ethnic Differences in Income Inequality Across US Regions," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 37(2), pages 79-114, June.
- Luis Ayala Cañón & Antonio Jurado Málaga & Francisco Pedraja Chaparro, "undated". "Desigualdad Y Bienestar En La Distribución Intraterritorial De La Renta, 1973-2000," Working Papers 6-05 Classification-JEL :, Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Carolina Gómez Cuenca, 2006. "CONVERGENCIA REGIONAL EN COLOMBIA: un enfoque en los agregados monetarios y en el sector exportador," Ensayos sobre Economía Regional (ESER) 45, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- John A. Bishop & Jonathan M. Lee & Lester A. Zeager, 2017. "Incorporating spatial price adjustments in U.S. public policy analysis," Working Papers 438, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- O'Neill, D. & Van Kerm P., 2003.
"A New Approach for Analysing Income Convergence across Countries,"
Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series
n1261003, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- O'Neill, Donal & Van Kerm, Philippe, 2004. "A new approach for analysing income convergence across countries," IRISS Working Paper Series 2004-03, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Donal O'Neill & Philippe Van Kerm, 2004. "A New Approach For Analysing Income Convergence Across Countries," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 144, Royal Economic Society.
- Wheeler, Christopher H., 2004. "On the distributional aspects of urban growth," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 371-397, March.
- R. V. Dadibhavi, 2019. "Regional Disparities, Growth and Divergence in Income in Karnataka," Review of Development and Change, , vol. 24(1), pages 55-78, June.
- Bishop John A. & Lee Jonathan M. & Zeager Lester A., 2018. "U.S. Income Comparisons with Regional Price Parity Adjustments," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 18(4), pages 1-17, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:76:y:1994:i:2:p:228-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.