Explaining Interstate Variation in Income Inequality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yihua Yu, 2010. "Determinants of variations in state per capita personal income: a panel data approach," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 235-239, February.
- de Sousa, Semoa C.B. & Gebremedhin, Tesfa G. & Smith, Dennis K. & Colyer, Dale, 2001. "An Economic Analysis Of The Relationship Of Poverty And Income Inequality In Rural West Virginia," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20536, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Fitoussi, Jean-Paul & Van Haeperen, Béatrice, 1998. "Inégalités de revenus, marchés du travail et politique de transferts. Comparaison internationale et décomposition par sources de revenus," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1998027, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Richard Morrill, 2000. "Geographic variation in change in income inequality among US states, 1970-1990," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 34(1), pages 109-130.
- Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S. & Levernier, William, 1996. "Trends in U.S. income inequality: Evidence from a panel of states," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 17-37.
- Cohen-Zada, Danny & Justman, Moshe, 2003. "The political economy of school choice: linking theory and evidence," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 277-308, September.
- El-Osta, Hisham S. & Morehart, Mitchell J., 2009. "Welfare Decomposition in the Context of the Life Cycle of Farm Operators: What Does a National Survey Reveal?," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 38(2), October.
- Bishop, John A. & Chiou, Jong-Rong, 2004. "Economic transformation and earnings inequality in China and Taiwan," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 549-562, June.
- Rupasingha, Anil & Goetz, Stephan J. & Freshwater, David, 2006. "The production of social capital in US counties," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 83-101, February.
- repec:spr:scient:v:58:y:2003:i:2:d:10.1023_a:1026292711921 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rupasingha, Anil & Goetz, Stephan J., 2007. "Social and political forces as determinants of poverty: A spatial analysis," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 650-671, August.
- Desousa-Brown, Semoa & Gebremedhin, Tesfa G., 2004. "An Empirical Analysis Of Poverty And Income Inequality In West Virginia," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20223, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:74:y:1992:i:3:p:553-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.