Estimating Hedonic Demand Parameters with Single Market Data: The Problems Caused by Unobserved Tastes
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 69 (1987)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journal-home.tcl?issn=00346535|
- Henrik Andersson, 2008.
"Willingness to Pay for Car Safety: Evidence from Sweden,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 41(4), pages 579-594, December.
- Andersson, Henrik, 2006. "Willingness to Pay for Car Safety: Evidence from Sweden," Working Papers 2006:7, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Cheshire, Paul & Sheppard, Stephen, 2002. "The welfare economics of land use planning," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 242-269, September.
- Paul Cheshire & Stephen Sheppard, 2001. "The Welfare Economics of Land Use Planning," Department of Economics Working Papers 2001-03, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Arnaud Dupuy & Wendy Smits, 2010. "How large is the compensating wage differential for R&D workers?," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(5), pages 423-436.
- Dupuy, Arnaud & Smits, Wendy, 2009. "How Large Is the Compensating Wage Differential for R&D Workers?," IZA Discussion Papers 4194, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zabel, Jeffrey E., 2004. "The demand for housing services," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 16-35, March.
- Bandyopadhyay, Arindam & Saha, Asish, 2009. "Factors Driving Demand and Default Risk in Residential Housing Loans: Indian Evidence," MPRA Paper 14352, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baldwin, John R. & Gray, Tara & Johnson, Joanne, 1996. "Avantages salariaux d'origine technologique dans les etablissements canadiens de fabrication pendant les annees 1980," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 1996092f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Bosker, Maarten & Garretsen, Harry & Marlet, Gerard & van Woerkens, Clemens, 2014. "Nether Lands: Evidence on the price and perception of rare flood disasters," CEPR Discussion Papers 10307, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olivier Marchand & Eric Skhiri, 1995. "Prix hédoniques et estimation d'un modèle structurel d'offre et de demande de caractéristiques [Une application au marché de la location de logements en France ]," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 121(5), pages 127-140.
- Lars Nesheim, 2002. "Equilibrium sorting of heterogeneous consumers across locations: theory and empirical implications," CeMMAP working papers CWP08/02, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Lars Nesheim, 2004. "Equilibrium Sorting of Heterogeneous Consumers Across Locations," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 337, Econometric Society.
- Baldwin, John R. & Gray, Tara & Johnson, Joanne, 1996. "Technology-induced Wage Premia in Canadian Manufacturing Plants During the 1980s," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1996092e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:69:y:1987:i:1:p:178-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed