Flexible Modelling of Time to Failure in Risky Careers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mihailo Radoman & Marcel C. Voia, 2015.
"Youth Training Programs and Their Impact on Career and Spell Duration of Professional Soccer Players,"
CEIS, vol. 29(2), pages 163-193, June.
- Marcel-Cristian Voia & Mihailo Radoman, 2013. "Youth Training Programs and their Impact on Career and Spell Duration of Professional Soccer Players," Carleton Economic Papers 13-01, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Bernd Frick & Gunnar Pietzner & Joachim Prinz, 2007. "Career Duration a Competitive Environment: The Labor Market for Soccer Players in Germany," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 33(3), pages 429-442, Summer.
- Göke Stefan & Prinz Joachim & Weimar Daniel, 2014. "Diamonds are Forever: Job-Matching and Career Success of Young Workers," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 234(4), pages 450-473, August.
- Boyden Nathaniel B & Carey James R, 2010. "From One-and-Done to Seasoned Veterans: A Demographic Analysis of Individual Career Length in Major League Soccer," Journal of Quantitative Analysis in Sports, De Gruyter, vol. 6(4), pages 1-17, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:68:y:1986:i:4:p:558-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .