A Non-homothetic Two-Stage Decision Model Using AIDS
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Considine, Timothy & Manderson, Edward, 2014. "The role of energy conservation and natural gas prices in the costs of achieving California's renewable energy goals," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 291-301.
- Considine, Timothy J. & Manderson, Edward J.M., 2015. "The cost of solar-centric renewable portfolio standards and reducing coal power generation using Arizona as a case study," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 402-419.
- Alexandre Gohin & Fabienne Féménia, 2009. "Estimating Price Elasticities of Food Trade Functions: How Relevant is the CES-based Gravity Approach?," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(2), pages 253-272.
- Janiak, Alexandre, 2008.
"Welfare in Models of Trade with Heterogeneous Firms,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3803, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexandre Janiak, 2008. "Welfare in models of trade with heterogeneous firms," Documentos de Trabajo 253, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Femenia, Fabienne & Gohin, Alexandre, 2007. "Estimating price elasticities of food trade functions: How relevant is the gravity approach?," Working Papers 7211, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Considine, Timothy J., 2000. "The impacts of weather variations on energy demand and carbon emissions," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 295-314, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:67:y:1985:i:4:p:630-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .