A Closer Look at the Effect of Market Growth on Industries' Profits
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 64 (1982)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journal-home.tcl?issn=00346535|
- Audretsch, David B. & van Leeuwen, George & Menkveld, Bert & Thurik, Roy, 2001. "Market dynamics in the Netherlands: Competition policy and the role of small firms," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 795-821, April.
- Masatoshi Kato & Yuji Honjo, 2015. "Entrepreneurial human capital and the survival of new firms in high- and low-tech sectors," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 25(5), pages 925-957, November.
- Giulio Cainelli & Sandro Montresor & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2014.
"Spatial agglomeration and firm exit: a spatial dynamic analysis for Italian provinces,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 213-228, June.
- Giulio Cainelli & Sandro Montresor & Giuseppi Vittucci Marzetti, 2013. "Spatial agglomeration and firm exit: a spatial dynamic analysis for Italian provinces," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0173, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Krepps, Matthew B., 1999. "Facilitating practices and the path-dependence of collusion," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 887-901, August.
- Elango, B., 1998. "An empirical examination of the influence of industry and firm drivers on the rate of internationalization by firms," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 201-221, November.
- Schmalensee, Richard, 1985. "Do Markets Differ Much?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 341-351, June.
- Schmalensee, Richard., 1984. "Do markets differ much?," Working papers 1531-84., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Yang, Qing Gong & Temple, Paul, 2012. "Reform and competitive selection in China: An analysis of firm exits," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 286-299.
- Qing Gong Yang & Paul Temple, 2009. "Reform and Competitive Selection in China: An Analysis of Firm Exits," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0409, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Georgios Fotopoulos & Helen Louri, 2000. "Determinants of Hazard Confronting New Entry: Does Financial Structure Matter?," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 17(3), pages 285-300, November.
- Harald Strotmann, 2007. "Entrepreneurial Survival," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 87-104, January.
- Harald Strotmann, 2002. "Determinanten des Überlebens von Neugründungen in der badenwürttembergischen Industrie. Eine empirische Survivalanalyse mit amtlichen Betriebsdaten," IAW Discussion Papers 06, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- De Silva, Dakshina G. & McComb, Robert P., 2012. "Geographic concentration and high tech firm survival," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 691-701.
- Francisco Ruiz-Aliseda, 2003. "Strategic Commitment Versus Flexibility in a Duopoly with Entry and Exit," Discussion Papers 1379, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Audretsch, David B., 1995. "Innovation, growth and survival," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 441-457, December.
- Yvonne Schindele & Michael Fritsch & Florian Noseleit, 2011. "Micro-level Evidence on the Survival of German Manufacturing Industries - A Multidimensional Analysis (refereed paper)," ERSA conference papers ersa10p549, European Regional Science Association.
- Cochran, James J. & Darrat, Ali F. & Elkhal, Khaled, 2006. "On the bankruptcy of internet companies: An empirical inquiry," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(10-11), pages 1193-1200, October.
- John E. Kwoka, Jr., 1990. "The Effect of Market Growth and Contraction on Industry Price-Cost Margins," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 221-227, Jul-Sep.
- De Silva, Dakshina G. & McComb, Robert P., 2011. "Geographic concentration and firm survival," MPRA Paper 32906, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1983. "Unionism, Price-Cost Margins, and the Return to Capital," NBER Working Papers 1164, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:64:y:1982:i:4:p:635-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed