Misspecification, Heteroscedasticity, and the Chow and Goldfeld-Quandt Tests
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yaguchi, Yu, 1994. "A panel data approach to the intercountry metaproduction function," ISU General Staff Papers 1994010108000018181, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Martin Gassebner & Michael Lamla & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2006. "Economic, Demographic and Political Determinants of Pollution Reassessed: A Sensitivity Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 1699, CESifo Group Munich.
- Martin Gassebner & Michael Lamla & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2006. "Economic, demographic and political determinants of pollution reassessed," KOF Working papers 06-129, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Linda F. DeBenedictis, & David E. A. Giles, 1998. "Robust Specification Testing in Regression: The FRESET Test and Autocorrelated Disturbances," Econometrics Working Papers 9806, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Garratt, Anthony & Psaradakis, Zacharias & Sola, Martin, 2001.
"An empirical reassessment of target-zone nonlinearities,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 533-548, August.
- Garratt, Anthony & Psaradakis, Zacharias & Sola, Martin, 1998. "An Empirical Reassessment of Target-zone Nonlinearities," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9825, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Andrea Vaona, 2008. "Inflation persistence, structural breaks and omitted variables: a critical view," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 0802, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Ohtani, Kazuhiro, 1984. "A note on the Wald, LR and LM tests and misspecification," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 31-35.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:64:y:1982:i:2:p:314-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.