Impacts of Domestic Joint Ventures on Industrial Rates of Return: A Pooled Cross-Section Analysis, 1964-1975
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chiou, Ingyu & White, Lawrence J., 2005.
"Measuring the value of strategic alliances in the wake of a financial implosion: Evidence from Japan's financial services sector,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 2455-2473, October.
- Lawrence White & Ingyu Chiou, 2003. "Measuring the Value of Strategic Alliances in the Wake of a Financial Implosion: Evidence from Japan's Financial Services Sector," Working Papers 03-23, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Joanne E. Oxley & Rachelle C. Sampson & Brian S. Silverman, 2009. "Arms Race or Détente? How Interfirm Alliance Announcements Change the Stock Market Valuation of Rivals," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(8), pages 1321-1337, August.
- Boone, Audra L. & Ivanov, Vladimir I., 2012. "Bankruptcy spillover effects on strategic alliance partners," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(3), pages 551-569.
- Andersen, Otto & Suat Kheam, Low, 1998. "Resource-based theory and international growth strategies: an exploratory study," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 163-184, April.
- Alford, Andrew & Healy, Paul & Hwa, Ng Kah, 1998. "The performance of international joint ventures: A study of the merchant banking industry in Singapore," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 31-52, March.
- Tallman, Stephen & Chacar, Aya S., 2011. "Communities, alliances, networks and knowledge in multinational firms: A micro-analytic framework," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 201-210, September.
- Garrette, Bernard & Castaner, Xavier & Dussauge, Pierre, 2006. "The need for scale as a driver of alliance formation : choosing between collaborative and autonomous production," HEC Research Papers Series 821, HEC Paris.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:63:y:1981:i:2:p:293-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.