Why did Transition Economies Choose Mass Privatization?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhaumik, Sumon Kumar & Estrin, Saul, 2007.
"How transition paths differ: Enterprise performance in Russia and China,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 374-392, March.
- Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Estrin, Saul, 2005. "How Transition Paths Differ: Enterprise Performance in Russia and China," IZA Discussion Papers 1484, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bhaumik, Sumon Kumar & Estrin, Saul, 2005. "How Transition Paths Differ: Enterprise Performance in Russia and China," CEPR Discussion Papers 4937, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sumon Bhaumik & Saul Estrin, 2005. "How Transition Paths Differ: Enterprise Performance in Russia and China," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp744, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Kočenda, Evžen, 2017.
"Are some owners better than others in Czech privatized firms? Even meta-analysis can’t make us perfectly sure,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 537-568.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Evžen Kočenda, 2017. "Are some owners better than others in Czech privatized firms? Even meta-analysis can’t make us perfectly sure," Working Papers 367, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Kočenda, Evžen, 2017. "Are some owners better than others in Czech privatized firms? Even meta-analysis can't make us perfectly sure," CEI Working Paper Series 2017-2, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Tian, Lihui & Estrin, Saul, 2008. "Retained state shareholding in Chinese PLCs: Does government ownership always reduce corporate value?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 74-89, March.
- Bennett, John & Estrin, Saul & Maw, James, 2007. "The choice of privatization method in a transition economy when insiders control a firm," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 806-819, September.
- Ran Zhang & Zabihollah Rezaee & Jigao Zhu, 2010. "Corporate Philanthropic Disaster Response and Ownership Type: Evidence from Chinese Firms’ Response to the Sichuan Earthquake," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(1), pages 51-63, January.
- Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda, 2011.
"Rozsah integrovaného státního vlastnictví a vliv firemní kontroly na výkonnost českých podniků
[Extent of the Integrated State Ownership and Effect of the State Control on Performance of Czech Firm," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(1), pages 82-104.
- Wenjing Li & Ran Zhang, 2010. "Corporate Social Responsibility, Ownership Structure, and Political Interference: Evidence from China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 96(4), pages 631-645, November.
- Evžen Kočenda & Jan Hanousek, 2012. "State ownership and control in the Czech Republic," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 157-191, August.
- Choon-Yin Sam, 2013. "Partial privatisation and the role of state owned holding companies in China," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 17(3), pages 767-789, August.
- Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda, 2008. "Potential of the state to control privatized firms," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 167-186, June.
More about this item
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:jeurec:v:3:y:2005:i:2-3:p:567-575. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://www.mitpressjournals.org/jeea .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .