Intertemporal Substitution and Storable Products
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pozzi, Andrea, 2013.
"E-commerce as a stockpiling technology: Implications for consumer savings,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 677-689.
- Andrea Pozzi, 2013. "E-commerce as a Stockpiling Technology - Implications for Consumer Savings," EIEF Working Papers Series 1308, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Mar 2013.
- Anily, Shoshana & Hassin, Refael, 2013. "Pricing, replenishment, and timing of selling in a market with heterogeneous customers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 145(2), pages 672-682.
- Aguirregabiria, Victor & Nevo, Aviv, 2010.
"Recent developments in empirical IO: dynamic demand and dynamic games,"
27814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Victor Aguirregabiria & Aviv Nevo & Aviv Nevo, 2010. "Recent Developments in Empirical IO: Dynamic Demand and Dynamic Games," Working Papers tecipa-419, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- V. Kerry Smith & Sharon L. Harlan & Michael McLaen & Jacob Fishman & Carlos Valcarcel & Marcia Nation, 2015. "Compassion or Cash: Evaluating Survey Response Incentives and Valuing Public Goods," NBER Working Papers 21288, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antoniou, Fabio & Fiocco, Raffaele, 2017. "Strategic inventories under limited commitment," Working Papers 2072/306512, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- David B. Cashin, 2017. "The Household Expenditure Response to a Consumption Tax Rate Increase," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-035, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Nikolaus Fink, 2016. "Formation and Adaptation of the Sugar Cartel in Austria–Hungary," WIFO Working Papers 508, WIFO.
- Borzykowski, Nicolas, 2017. "The Swiss market for construction wood : estimating elasticities with time series simultaneous equations," 91st Annual Conference, April 24-26, 2017, Royal Dublin Society, Dublin, Ireland 258659, Agricultural Economics Society.
- David CASHIN & UNAYAMA Takashi, 2011. "The Intertemporal Substitution and Income Effects of a VAT Rate Increase: Evidence from Japan," Discussion papers 11045, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Stefano DellaVigna & Ulrike Malmendier, 2006. "Paying Not to Go to the Gym," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(3), pages 694-719, June.
- repec:ags:afjare:211669 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
- L4 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:jeurec:v:2:y:2004:i:2-3:p:536-547. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: http://www.mitpressjournals.org/jeea .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.