Two Technological Revolutions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hyunbae Chun & Jung-Wook Kim & Randall Morck, 2016.
"Productivity growth and stock returns: firm- and aggregate-level analyses,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(38), pages 3644-3664, August.
- Hyunbae Chun & Jung-Wook Kim & Randall Morck, 2013. "Productivity Growth and Stock Returns: Firm- and Aggregate-Level Analyses," NBER Working Papers 19462, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jakub Growiec & Ingmar Schumacher, 2013.
"Technological opportunity, long-run growth, and convergence,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 65(2), pages 323-351, April.
- GROWIEC, Jakub & SCHUMACHER, Ingmar, 2007. "Technological opportunity, long-run growth, and convergence," CORE Discussion Papers 2007057, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jakub Growiec & Ingmar Schumacher, 2012. "Technological Opportunity, Long-Run Growth, and Convergence," Working Papers hal-00753532, HAL.
- Jakub, GROWIEC & Ingmar, SCHUMACHER, 2007. "Technological opportunity, long-run growth and convergence," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007034, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Luboš Pástor & Pietro Veronesi, 2009. "Technological Revolutions and Stock Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(4), pages 1451-1483, September.
- Broer, Tobias & Kero, Afroditi, 2011. "Great Moderation or Great Mistake: Can rising confidence in low macro-risk explain the boom in asset prices?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8700, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:96:y:2017:i:c:p:18-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jerry Tsai & Jessica A. Wachter, 2014. "Rare Booms and Disasters in a Multi-sector Endowment Economy," NBER Working Papers 20062, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kandel, Eugene & Kosenko, Konstantin & Morck, Randall & Yafeh, Yishay, 2013. "Business Groups in the United States: A Revised History of Corporate Ownership, Pyramids and Regulation, 1930-1950," CEPR Discussion Papers 9759, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicolae B. Gârleanu & Stavros Panageas & Jianfeng Yu, 2009. "Technological Growth and Asset Pricing," NBER Working Papers 15340, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- N2 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:jeurec:v:1:y:2003:i:2-3:p:419-428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://www.mitpressjournals.org/jeea .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .