Underneath Kyoto: Emerging Subnational Government Initiatives and Incipient Issue-Bundling Opportunities in China and the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Haverland, Markus, 2000. "National Adaptation to European Integration: The Importance of Institutional Veto Points," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(01), pages 83-103, April.
- Alter, Karen J., 2000. "The European Union's Legal System and Domestic Policy: Spillover or Backlash?," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 54(03), pages 489-518, June.
- Mike Goldsmith & Helge Larsen, 2004. "Local Political Leadership: Nordic Style," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 121-133, March.
- David G. Victor, 2006. "Toward Effective International Cooperation on Climate Change: Numbers, Interests and Institutions," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 6(3), pages 90-103, August.
- Eric Neumayer, 2001. "Improvement without Convergence: Pressure on the Environment in European Union Countries," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(5), pages 927-937, December.
- Ty Solomon, 2006. "Norms and Human Rights in International Relations," Political Studies Review, Political Studies Association, vol. 4(1), pages 36-47.
- Tallberg, Jonas, 2002. "Paths to Compliance: Enforcement, Management, and the European Union," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 56(03), pages 609-643, June.
- W. J. Henisz, 2000. "The Institutional Environment for Economic Growth," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 1-31, March.
- Per Lægreid & Runolfur Smari Steinthorsson & Baldur Thorhallsson, 2004. "Europeanization of Central Government Administration in the Nordic States," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 347-369, June.
- Johan P. Olsen, 2002. "The Many Faces of Europeanization," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(5), pages 921-952, December.
- Daniel E. Ho, 2002. "Compliance and International Soft Law: Why Do Countries Implement the Basle Accord?," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(3), pages 647-688, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesch-Huidobro, Maria, 2016. "Climate change and energy policies in Shanghai: A multilevel governance perspective," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 45-56.
- Bi, Jun & Zhang, Rongrong & Wang, Haikun & Liu, Miaomiao & Wu, Yi, 2011. "The benchmarks of carbon emissions and policy implications for China's cities: Case of Nanjing," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 4785-4794, September.
- Li, J.S. & Chen, G.Q. & Lai, T.M. & Ahmad, B. & Chen, Z.M. & Shao, L. & Ji, Xi, 2013. "Embodied greenhouse gas emission by Macao," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 819-833.
- Wang, Yafei & Zhao, Hongyan & Li, Liying & Liu, Zhu & Liang, Sai, 2013. "Carbon dioxide emission drivers for a typical metropolis using input–output structural decomposition analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 312-318.
- Larsen, Hogne N. & Hertwich, Edgar G., 2010. "Identifying important characteristics of municipal carbon footprints," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 60-66, November.
- Karen Stenner & Zim Nwokora, 2015. "Current and Future Friends of the Earth: Assessing Cross-National Theories of Environmental Attitudes," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(6), pages 1-21, May.
- Hamish van der Ven & Steven Bernstein & Matthew Hoffmann, 2017. "Valuing the Contributions of Nonstate and Subnational Actors to Climate Governance," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 17(1), pages 1-20, February.
- Krause, Rachel M., 2012. "The impact of municipal governments' renewable electricity use on greenhouse gas emissions in the United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 246-253.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:glenvp:v:8:y:2008:i:1:p:53-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .