Urbanization and Inequality in Asia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Anand, Sudhir & Kanbur, S. M. R., 1993. "Inequality and development A critique," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 19-43, June.
- Anand, Sudhir & Kanbur, S. M. R., 1993. "The Kuznets process and the inequality--development relationship," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 25-52, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ravi Kanbur & Yue Wang & Xiaobo Zhang, 2017.
"The great Chinese inequality turnaround,"
433, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Wang, Yue & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2017. "The Great Chinese Inequality Turnaround," CEPR Discussion Papers 11892, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Wang, Yue & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2017. "The great Chinese inequality turnaround," IFPRI discussion papers 1637, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kanbur, Ravi & Wang, Yue & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2017. "The Great Chinese Inequality Turnaround," IZA Discussion Papers 10635, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kanbur, Ravi & Wang, Yue & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2017. "The great Chinese inequality turnaround," BOFIT Discussion Papers 6/2017, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Celia M. Reyes & Christian D. Mina & Ronina D. Asis, 2017. "Inequality of Opportunities Among Ethnic Groups in the Philippines," Working Papers id:11967, eSocialSciences.
- Celia M. Reyes & Christian D. Mina & Ronina D. Asis, 2017. "Inequality of opportunities among ethnic groups in the Philippines," WIDER Working Paper Series 154, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Johansson, Anders C. & Wang, Xun, 2014. "Financial sector policies and income inequality," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 367-378.
- Sui Chin Tan & Chong Mun Ho & Vincent Pang, 2016. "Why Has Education Inequality Widened in Sabah, Malaysia?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(1), pages 569-575.
- repec:agr:journl:v:4(613):y:2017:i:4(613):p:121-136 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tuominen Elina, 2016. "Reversal of the Kuznets curve: Study on the inequality–development relation using top income shares data," Working Papers 1610, University of Tampere, School of Management, Economics.
- Elina Tuominen, 2015. "Reversal of the Kuznets Curve: Study on the Inequalitys Development Relation Using Top Income Shares Data," WIDER Working Paper Series 036, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ahmad, Mahyudin, 2016. "Middle income trap and income inequality: Empirical evidence on the distributional effect of economic liberalization and political regime," MPRA Paper 76437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Wai Choi & Cheong, Tsun Se & Wu, Yanrui, 2017. "The Impacts of Financial Development, Urbanization, and Globalization on Income Inequality: A Regression-based Decomposition Approach," ADBI Working Papers 651, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- G.A. Diah Utari, 2014. "Growth and Inequality in Indonesia: Does Kuznets Curve Hold?," EcoMod2014 7353, EcoMod.
- Takahiro Akita, 2017.
"Educational Expansion and the Role of Education in Expenditure Inequality in Indonesia Since the 1997 Financial Crisis,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 130(3), pages 1165-1186, February.
- Takahiro Akita, 2015. "Educational expansion and the role of education in expenditure inequality in Indonesia since the 1997 financial crisis," Working Papers SDES-2015-24, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Dec 2015.
- Dorji Lethro & Takahiro Akita, 2016. "Education and Expenditure Inequality in Bhutan: An Analysis based on 2007 and 2012 Household Survey Data," Working Papers EMS_2016_12, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Reyes, Celia M. & Mina, Christian D. & Asis, Ronina D., 2017. "Inequality of Opportunities Among Ethnic Groups in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2017-42, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- repec:eee:touman:v:46:y:2015:i:c:p:444-453 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tan, Sui Chin & Ho, Chong Mun & Pang, Vincent, 2015. "Education inequality: become better or worse?," MPRA Paper 61627, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsinequality; Kuznets curve; turning point; urbanization; Asia;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- N35 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Asia including Middle East
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:adbadr:v:30:y:2013:i:1:p:131-147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .