Chinese Railway Reform and Competition: Lessons from the Experience in Other Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beria, Paolo & Quinet, Emile & de Rus, Gines & Schulz, Carola, 2012.
"A comparison of rail liberalisation levels across four European countries,"
Research in Transportation Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 110-120.
- Beria, Paolo & Quinet, Emile & de Rus, Gines & Schulz, Carola, 2010. "A comparison of rail liberalisation levels across four European countries," MPRA Paper 29142, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paolo Beria & Emile Quinet & Gines De Rus & Carola Schulz, 2012. "A comparison of rail liberalisation levels across four European countries," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00754578, HAL.
- Pittman, Russell, 2011. "Risk-averse restructuring of freight railways in China," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 152-160.
- David Besanko & Shana Cui, 2016. "Railway restructuring and organizational choice: network quality and welfare impacts," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 164-206, October.
- Pittman, Russell, 2007. "Options for Restructuring the State-Owned Monopoly Railway," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 179-198, January.
- Xiushan Jiang & Lei Zhang & Chenfeng Xiong & Ruijun Wang, 2016. "Transportation and Regional Economic Development: Analysis of Spatial Spillovers in China Provincial Regions," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 769-790, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpe:jtecpo:v:38:y:2004:i:2:p:309-332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.bath.ac.uk/e-journals/jtep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.