The Impact of Business Intelligence Tools on Performance: A User Satisfaction Paradox?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ã‰ric Foley & Manon G. Guillemette, 2010. "What is Business Intelligence?," International Journal of Business Intelligence Research (IJBIR), IGI Global, vol. 1(4), pages 1-28, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tunowski Remigiusz, 2015. "Organization Effectiveness and Business Intelligence Systems. Literature Review," Management and Business Administration. Central Europe, De Gruyter Open, vol. 23(4), pages 55-73, December.
- Benita M. Gullkvist, 2013. "Drivers of change in management accounting practices in an ERP environment," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 6(2), pages 149-174, September.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness Intelligence (BI); information systems success; data quality; user satisfaction; IT impact analysis;
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tei:journl:v:5:y:2012:i:3:p:7-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kostas Stergidis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbikagr.html .