Financial performance and e-governance indicators in local public administration
The paper aims to measure the financial performance in local public administration and the main indicators of e-governance. The main objective of the paper is to make a model that demonstrates the impact of the local public administration financial performance on the e-governance. Due to the fact that the main problem of the Romanian local public administration is the lack of performance tools that could improve the e-governance, the research wants use an empirical approach to test the impact of the financial performance on the local public administration on e-governance. The research use a quantitative methodology, based on surveys and author's observations.
Volume (Year): XVIII (2012)
Issue (Month): (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 0256-202931 int. 115
Web page: http://fse.tibiscus.ro/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carlos Serrano-Cinca & Mar Rueda-Tom�s & Pilar Portillo-Tarragona, 2009.
"Factors influencing e-disclosure in local public administrations,"
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(2), pages 355-378, April.
- Carlos Serrano Cinca & Mar Rueda Tomás & Pilar Portillo Tarragona, 2008. "Factors influencing e-disclosure in local public administrations," Documentos de Trabajo dt2008-03, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Adina Popa & Rodica Gabriela Blidisel & Andra Pop, 2008. "Investor relations on the internet. An empirical study of Romanian listed companies," Proceedings Papers of Business Sciences: Symposium for Young Researchers (FIKUSZ) 2008, in: László Áron Kóczy (ed.), FIKUSZ 2008 Business Sciences - Symposium for Young Researchers: Proceedings, pages 187-197 Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Bernard Raffournier, 1995. "The determinants of voluntary financial disclosure by Swiss listed companies," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 261-280.
- Laswad, Fawzi & Fisher, Richard & Oyelere, Peter, 2005. "Determinants of voluntary Internet financial reporting by local government authorities," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 101-121.
- Marie Chavent & Yuan Ding & Linghui Fu & Herve Stolowy & Huiwen Wang, 2006.
"Disclosure and determinants studies: An extension using the Divisive Clustering Method (DIV),"
European Accounting Review,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 181-218.
- DING, Yuan & STOLOWY, Hervé & FU, Linghui & WANG, Huiwen, 2004. "Disclosure and determinants studies : an extension using the divisive clustering method (DIV)," Les Cahiers de Recherche 798, HEC Paris.
- T. E. Cooke, 1998. "Regression Analysis in Accounting Disclosure Studies," Accounting and Business Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 209-224, February.
- Kelton, Andrea S. & Yang, Ya-wen, 2008. "The impact of corporate governance on Internet financial reporting," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 62-87.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tdt:annals:v:xviii:y:2012:p:470-474. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniel Kysilka)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.