Financial performance and e-governance indicators in local public administration
The paper aims to measure the financial performance in local public administration and the main indicators of e-governance. The main objective of the paper is to make a model that demonstrates the impact of the local public administration financial performance on the e-governance. Due to the fact that the main problem of the Romanian local public administration is the lack of performance tools that could improve the e-governance, the research wants use an empirical approach to test the impact of the financial performance on the local public administration on e-governance. The research use a quantitative methodology, based on surveys and author's observations.
Volume (Year): XVIII (2012)
Issue (Month): (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Str. Daliei nr. 1/A, 300558 Timişoara|
Phone: 0256-202931 int. 115
Web page: http://fse.tibiscus.ro/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bernard Raffournier, 1995. "The determinants of voluntary financial disclosure by Swiss listed companies," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 261-280.
- Nicolas Berland & Benjamin Dreveton, 2006. "Management control system in public administration: beyond rational myths," Post-Print hal-00340432, HAL.
- DING, Yuan & STOLOWY, Hervé & FU, Linghui & WANG, Huiwen, 2004.
"Disclosure and determinants studies : an extension using the divisive clustering method (DIV),"
Les Cahiers de Recherche
798, HEC Paris.
- Marie Chavent & Yuan Ding & Linghui Fu & Herve Stolowy & Huiwen Wang, 2006. "Disclosure and determinants studies: An extension using the Divisive Clustering Method (DIV)," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 181-218.
- Marie Chavent & Yuan Ding & L. Fu & Hervé Stolowy & H. Wang, 2006. "Disclosure and Determinants Studies: An Extension Using the Divisive Clustering Method (DIV)," Post-Print hal-00200812, HAL.
- Hervé Stolowy & Yuan Ding & M. Chavent & L. Fu & H. Wang, 2006. "Disclosure and Determinants Studies: An Extension Using the Divisive Clustering Method (DIV)," Post-Print halshs-00119585, HAL.
- Yuan Ding & Hervé Stolowy & Linghui Fu & Huiwen Wang, 2004. "Disclosure and determinants studies: An extension using the divisive clustering method (DIV)," Working Papers hal-00587233, HAL.
- Kelton, Andrea S. & Yang, Ya-wen, 2008. "The impact of corporate governance on Internet financial reporting," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 62-87.
- Carlos Serrano Cinca & Mar Rueda Tomás & Pilar Portillo Tarragona, 2008.
"Factors influencing e-disclosure in local public administrations,"
Documentos de Trabajo
dt2008-03, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Carlos Serrano-Cinca & Mar Rueda-Tomás & Pilar Portillo-Tarragona, 2009. "Factors influencing e-disclosure in local public administrations," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(2), pages 355-378, April.
- Adina Popa & Rodica Gabriela Blidisel & Andra Pop, 2008. "Investor relations on the internet. An empirical study of Romanian listed companies," Proceedings Papers of Business Sciences: Symposium for Young Researchers (FIKUSZ) 2008, in: László Áron Kóczy (ed.), FIKUSZ 2008 Business Sciences - Symposium for Young Researchers: Proceedings, pages 187-197 Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- T. E. Cooke, 1998. "Regression Analysis in Accounting Disclosure Studies," Accounting and Business Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 209-224, February.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2868 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laswad, Fawzi & Fisher, Richard & Oyelere, Peter, 2005. "Determinants of voluntary Internet financial reporting by local government authorities," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 101-121.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tdt:annals:v:xviii:y:2012:p:470-474. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniel Kysilka)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.