Financial performance and e-governance indicators in local public administration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2868 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:13:y:1975:i:1:p:16-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- T. E. Cooke, 1998. "Regression Analysis in Accounting Disclosure Studies," Accounting and Business Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 209-224, February.
- Carlos Serrano-Cinca & Mar Rueda-Tomás & Pilar Portillo-Tarragona, 2009.
"Factors influencing e-disclosure in local public administrations,"
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(2), pages 355-378, April.
- Carlos Serrano Cinca & Mar Rueda Tomás & Pilar Portillo Tarragona, 2008. "Factors influencing e-disclosure in local public administrations," Documentos de Trabajo dt2008-03, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Kelton, Andrea S. & Yang, Ya-wen, 2008. "The impact of corporate governance on Internet financial reporting," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 62-87.
- Laswad, Fawzi & Fisher, Richard & Oyelere, Peter, 2005. "Determinants of voluntary Internet financial reporting by local government authorities," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 101-121.
- Marie Chavent & Yuan Ding & Linghui Fu & Herve Stolowy & Huiwen Wang, 2006.
"Disclosure and determinants studies: An extension using the Divisive Clustering Method (DIV),"
European Accounting Review,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 181-218.
- Yuan Ding & Hervé Stolowy & Linghui Fu & Huiwen Wang, 2004. "Disclosure and determinants studies: An extension using the divisive clustering method (DIV)," Working Papers hal-00587233, HAL.
- Marie Chavent & Yuan Ding & L. Fu & Hervé Stolowy & H. Wang, 2006. "Disclosure and Determinants Studies: An Extension Using the Divisive Clustering Method (DIV)," Post-Print hal-00200812, HAL.
- Hervé Stolowy & Yuan Ding & Marie Chavent & L. Fu & H. Wang, 2006. "Disclosure and Determinants Studies: An Extension Using the Divisive Clustering Method (DIV)," Post-Print halshs-00119585, HAL.
- DING, Yuan & STOLOWY, Hervé & FU, Linghui & WANG, Huiwen, 2004. "Disclosure and determinants studies : an extension using the divisive clustering method (DIV)," Les Cahiers de Recherche 798, HEC Paris.
- Bernard Raffournier, 1995. "The determinants of voluntary financial disclosure by Swiss listed companies," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 261-280.
- Nicolas Berland & Benjamin Dreveton, 2006. "Management control system in public administration: beyond rational myths," Post-Print hal-00340432, HAL.
- Adina Popa & Rodica Gabriela Blidisel & Andra Pop, 2008. "Investor relations on the internet. An empirical study of Romanian listed companies," Proceedings Papers of Business Sciences: Symposium for Young Researchers (FIKUSZ) 2008,in: László Áron Kóczy (ed.), FIKUSZ 2008 Business Sciences - Symposium for Young Researchers: Proceedings, pages 187-197 Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
More about this item
Keywordselectronic innovation; public sector; performance;
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tdt:annals:v:xviii:y:2012:p:470-474. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ramona Violeta Vasilescu) or (Ilker Cakar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fettiro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.