Conflicts of interest and the performance of venture-capital-backed IPOs: A preliminary look at the UK
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan Hughes & Jaeho Lee, 2006. "What's in a name and when does it matter? The hot and cold market impacts on underpricing of certification, reputation and conflicts of interest in venture capital backed Korean IPOs," Working Papers wp336, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Rosenbusch, Nina & Brinckmann, Jan & Müller, Verena, 2013. "Does acquiring venture capital pay off for the funded firms? A meta-analysis on the relationship between venture capital investment and funded firm financial performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 335-353.
- Groh, Alexander P., 2004. "Risikoadjustierte Performance von Private Equity-Investitionen," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 21382, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Yochanan Shachmurove, 2001. "Annualized Returns of Venture-Backed Public Companies Categorized by Stage of Financing: An Empirical Investigation of IPOS in the Last Three Decades," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 6(1), pages 44-58, Spring.
- Chahine, Salim & Filatotchev, Igor, 2008. "The effects of venture capitalist affiliation to underwriters on short- and long-term performance in French IPOs," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 351-372.
- Riccardo Ferretti & Antonio Meles, 2010.
"Underpricing, wealth loss for pre-existing shareholders and the cost of going public: the role of private equity backing in Italian IPOs,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 23-47, September.
- Riccardo Ferretti & Antonio Meles, 2011. "Underpricing, wealth loss for pre-existing shareholders and the cost of going public: the role of private equity backing in Italian IPOs," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 0026, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Yochanan Shachmurove, "undated". "An Empirical Investigation of IPO's Annualized Returns in the Last Three Decades," Penn CARESS Working Papers 823ad5f6b6eb3583cc703364e, Penn Economics Department.
- Ranko Jelic & Brahim Saadouni & Mike Wright, 2005. "Performance of Private to Public MBOs: The Role of Venture Capital," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(3-4), pages 643-682.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:veecee:v:1:y:1999:i:4:p:325-349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/TVEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.