Linking existing and proposed GHG emissions trading schemes in North America
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2017. "Leaving an emissions trading scheme – insights from the United Kingdom," Working Paper Series 1017, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2013. "Long live the Kyoto Protocol!," Chapters,in: Handbook on Energy and Climate Change, chapter 14, pages 344-351 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Georg Grull & Luca Taschini, 2012. "Linking Emission Trading Schemes: A Short Note," Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- Peter Zaman & Adam Hedley, 2016. "Networked Carbon Markets," World Bank Other Operational Studies 26430, The World Bank.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata, 2011. "Price discovery and intermediation in linked emissions trading markets: A laboratory study," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(7), pages 1424-1433, May.
- Pizer, William A. & Yates, Andrew J., 2015.
"Terminating links between emission trading programs,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 142-159.
- Pizer, William A. & Yates, Andrew J., 2014. "Terminating Links between Emission Trading Programs," Discussion Papers dp-14-28, Resources For the Future.
- William A. Pizer & Andrew J. Yates, 2014. "Terminating Links between Emission Trading Programs," NBER Working Papers 20393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:tcpoxx:v:9:y:2009:i:4:p:373-388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/tcpo20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.