Turning ideas into products: subjective well-being in co-creation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pera, Rebecca & Occhiocupo, Nicoletta & Clarke, Jackie, 2016. "Motives and resources for value co-creation in a multi-stakeholder ecosystem: A managerial perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4033-4041.
- Suhada, Thontowi A. & Ford, Jerad A. & Verreynne, Martie-Louise & Indulska, Marta, 2021. "Motivating individuals to contribute to firmsâ€™ non-pecuniary open innovation goals," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 102(C).
- Cosimato, Silvia & Faggini, Marisa & Prete, Marzia del, 2021. "The co-creation of value for pursuing a sustainable happiness: The analysis of an Italian prison community," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 75(C).
- Yi-Ching Hsieh & Hung-Chang Chiu & Yun-Chia Tang & Wei-Yun Lin, 2018. "Does Raising Value Co-creation Increase All Customers’ Happiness?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 152(4), pages 1053-1067, November.
- Hugues Séraphin & Marco Platania & Paul Spencer & Giuseppe Modica, 2018. "Events and Tourism Development within a Local Community: The Case of Winchester (UK)," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(10), pages 1-23, October.
- Lim, Xin-Jean & Cheah, Jun-Hwa & Ng, Siew Imm & Kamal Basha, Norazlyn & Liu, Yide, 2021. "Are men from Mars, women from Venus? Examining gender differences towards continuous use intention of branded apps," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 60(C).
- Finsterwalder, JÃ¶rg & Kuppelwieser, Volker G., 2020. "Intentionality and transformative services: Wellbeing co-creation and spill-over effects," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 52(C).
- Fassio, Claudio & Grilli, Luca, 2016. "From technological to symbolic innovation? Open source, Maker Movement and global demand for 3D printers," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/7, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Fan, Daisy X.F. & Hsu, Cathy H.C. & Lin, Bingna, 2020. "Tourists’ experiential value co-creation through online social contacts: Customer-dominant logic perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 163-173.
- Kumar, Ajay & Paul, Justin & StarÄ eviÄ‡, SlaÄ‘ana, 2021. "Do brands make consumers happy?- A masstige theory perspective," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 58(C).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:servic:v:35:y:2015:i:7-8:p:388-402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FSIJ20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FSIJ20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.