Decomposing Racial and Ethnic Differences in Small Business Lending: Evidence of Discrimination
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Monastiriotis, Vassilis & Martelli, Angelo, 2019.
"Crisis, adjustment and resilience in the Greek labour market: an unemployment decomposition approach,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
100402, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis & Angello Martelli, 2019. "Crisis, adjustment and resilience in the Greek labour market: an unemployment decomposition approach," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 134, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Loren Henderson & Cedric Herring & Hayward Horton & Melvin Thomas, 2015. "Credit Where Credit is Due?: Race, Gender, and Discrimination in the Credit Scores of Business Startups," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 42(4), pages 459-479, December.
- Michael Carr & Aurelie Charles & Wilfred Dolfsma & Robert McMaster & Tonia Warnecke, 2015. "Effective Contributions to the Review of Social Economy and Social Economics—Editorial," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 73(2), pages 139-145, June.
- Naranchimeg Mijid & Caroline Elliott, 2015. "Gender differences in Type 1 credit rationing of small businesses in the US," Cogent Economics & Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 1021553-102, December.
- Alicia Robb & David T. Robinson, 2018. "Testing for racial bias in business credit scores," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 429-443, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:rsocec:v:71:y:2013:i:4:p:443-473. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RRSE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RRSE20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.