Department of Economics Fort Collins, Colorado (United States)
Colorado State University
RePEc:edi:decsuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- E. Worzala & A. Bernasek, 1994. "A comparative analysis of European real estate markets for the international investor," ERES eres1994_123, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Bernasek, A. & Poster, R.C., 1990.
"Private Pressure for Social Change in south Africa: The Impact of the Sullivan Principles,"
125, Michigan - Research on Economic Development.
- Alexandra Bernasek & Richard Porter, 1997. "Private Pressure for Social Change in South Africa: the Impact of the Sullivan Principles," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(2), pages 172-193.
- David Mushinski & Alexandra Bernasek & Stephan Weiler, 2015. "Job Lock in Rural versus Urban Labor Markets," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 253-273, June.
- Naranchimeg Mijid & Alexandra Bernasek, 2013. "Decomposing Racial and Ethnic Differences in Small Business Lending: Evidence of Discrimination," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 71(4), pages 443-473, December.
- Nancy Jianakoplos & Alexandra Bernasek, 2008. "Family Financial Risk Taking When the Wife Earns More," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 289-306, June.
- Nancy Ammon Jianakoplos & Alexandra Bernasek, 2006. "Financial Risk Taking by Age and Birth Cohort," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 72(4), pages 981-1001, April.
- Bajtelsmit, Vickie L. & Bernasek, Alexandra & Jianakoplos, Nancy A., 1999. "Gender differences in defined contribution pension decisions," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-10.
- Jianakoplos, Nancy Ammon & Bernasek, Alexandra, 1998. "Are Women More Risk Averse?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 36(4), pages 620-630, October.
- Alexandra Bernasek & Julie Hagen Gallaway, 1997. "Who Gets Maternity Leave?: The Case Of Malaysia," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 15(2), pages 94-104, April.
- Alexandra Bernasek & Richard Porter, 1997.
"Private Pressure for Social Change in South Africa: the Impact of the Sullivan Principles,"
Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(2), pages 172-193.
- Bernasek, A. & Poster, R.C., 1990. "Private Pressure for Social Change in south Africa: The Impact of the Sullivan Principles," Papers 125, Michigan - Research on Economic Development.
- Elaine M. Worzala & Alexandra Bernasek, 1996. "European Economic Integration and Commercial Real Estate Markets: An Analysis of Trends in Market Determinants," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 11(2), pages 159-182.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alexandra Bernasek should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.