The Capitalist Case Against the Corporation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stavros Ioannides, 1992. "The Market, Competition And Democracy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 240, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Octavian-Dragomir JORA & Mihaela IACOB, 2013. "A Reassessment of the Owner - Manager “Class Conflict”: the Unintended Private Consequence of Some Public Regulations," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(2), pages 323-337, May.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:39:y:2005:i:2:p:439-445 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert E. Prasch, 2005. "The Social Cost of Labor," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 439-445, June.
- Robert Prasch, 2000.
"Some flaws in the doctrine of classical liberalism: Reviewing Charles Murray’sWhat it means to be a libertarian: A personal interpretation,"
Forum for Social Economics,
Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 17-29, September.
- Robert Prasch, 2000. "Some flaws in the doctrine of classical liberalism: Reviewing Charles Murray’sWhat it means to be a libertarian: A personal interpretation," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(1), pages 17-29, January.
More about this item
Keywordscorporation; capitalism; socialism; principle of persona responsibility;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:rsocec:v:55:y:1997:i:1:p:85-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RRSE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.