Austrian economics and value judgements: a critical comparison with neoclassical economics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sandye Gloria-Palermo & Giulio Palermo, 2005. "Austrian economics and value judgments: a critical comparison with Neoclassical Economics," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 63-78.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cowen, Tyler & Fink, Richard, 1985. "Inconsistent Equilibrium Constructs: The Evenly Rotating Economy of Mises and Rothbard," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 866-869, September.
- T. de Scitovszky, 1941. "A Note on Welfare Propositions in Economics," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 77-88.
- Vaughn,Karen I., 1994. "Austrian Economics in America," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521445528, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bogusław Czarny, 2011. "The Debate on the Nature of Welfare Economics in the Contemporary Methodology of Economics," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 27.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HPE-2003-07-10 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icr:wpicer:08-2003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simone Pellegrino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icerrit.html .