A Post-Keynesian Model of the Palestinian Economy: The Economics of an Investment-Constrained Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Naqib, Fadle M., 2002. "Economic Aspects of the Palestinian-Israeli Conflict: The Collapse of the Oslo Accord," WIDER Working Paper Series 100, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Peter Skott, 2012.
"Theoretical And Empirical Shortcomings Of The Kaleckian Investment Function,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(1), pages 109-138, February.
- Peter Skott, 2008. "Theoretical and empirical shortcomings of the Kaleckian investment function," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2008-11, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2009.
- Sebnem Akkaya & Norbert Fiess & Bartlomiej Kaminski & Gael Raballand, "undated". "Economics of 'Policy-Induced' Fragmentation: The Costs of Closures Regime to West Bank and Gaza," Working Papers 2008_09, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Eckhard Hein & Marc Lavoie & Till van Treeck, 2011.
"Some instability puzzles in Kaleckian models of growth and distribution: a critical survey,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 35(3), pages 587-612.
- Eckhard Hein & Marc Lavoie & Till van Treeck, 2008. "Some instability puzzles in Kaleckian models of growth and distribution: A critical survey," IMK Working Paper 19-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Alberto Botta & Gianni Vaggi, 2011. "Palestine: a theoretical model of an Investment-Constrained Economy," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf1105, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Fontana Magda & Marchionatti Roberto, 2007. "Endogenous animal spirits and investment an agent-based model," CESMEP Working Papers 200709, University of Turin.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:revpoe:v:24:y:2012:i:2:p:203-226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRPE20 .