Palestine: a theoretical model of an Investment-Constrained Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alfredo Gigliobianco (editor) & Gianni Toniolo (editor), 2009. "Financial market regulation in the wake of financial crises: the historical experience," Workshop and Conferences 1, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Fohlin, Caroline, 1998.
"Fiduciariand Firm Liquidity Constraints: The Italian Experience with German-Style Universal Banking,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 83-107, January.
- Fohlin, Caroline, 1996. "Fiduciari and Firm Liquidity Constraints: The Italian Experience with German-Style Universal Banking," Working Papers 948, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Caroline Fohlin, 1998.
"Relationship Banking, Liquidity, and Investment in the German Industrialization,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 53(5), pages 1737-1758, October.
- Fohlin, Caroline, 1996. "Relationship Banking, Liquidity, and Investment in the German Industrialization," Working Papers 913, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Botta, Alberto, 2010. "The Palestinian economy and its trade pattern: Stylised facts and alternative modelling strategies," MPRA Paper 29719, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsPalestine; low-growth trap; post-Keynesian models;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2011-03-12 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2011-03-12 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ins:quaeco:qf1105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Segreteria Dipartimento). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feinsit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .