Joan Robinson and Keynes: finance, relative prices and the monetary circuit
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Claude Gnos & Louis-Philippe Rochon, 2003. "Joan Robinson and Keynes: finance, relative prices and the monetary circuit," Post-Print halshs-00270133, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Claude Gnos, 2004. "Is ex-ante ex-post analysis irrelevant to Keynes's theory of employment?," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 335-345.
- Lavoie, Marc, 1999. "The Credit-Led Supply of Deposits and the Demand for Money: Kaldor's Reflux Mechanism as Previously Endorsed by Joan Robinson," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(1), pages 103-113, January.
- Louis-Philippe Rochon, 1999. "Credit, Money and Production," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1565, July.
- Louis-Philippe Rochon, 2001. "Cambridge's Contribution to Endogenous Money: Robinson and Kahn on credit and money," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 287-307.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claude Gnos, 2013. "A historical perspective on the theory of the monetary circuit: from Schumpeter to Parguez," Chapters, in: Louis-Philippe Rochon & Mario Seccareccia (ed.),Monetary Economies of Production, chapter 3, pages 23-32, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Louis-Philippe Rochon & Sergio Rossi, 2013. "Endogenous money: the evolutionary versus revolutionary views," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 1(2), pages 210-229, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:revpoe:v:15:y:2003:i:4:p:483-491. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRPE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.