Bohemian Graduates in the UK: Disciplines and Location Determinants of Creative Careers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:59:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00168-016-0773-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sara Cruz & Aurora Teixeira, 2015.
"The neglected heterogeneity of spatial agglomeration and co-location patterns of creative employment: evidence from Portugal,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 54(1), pages 143-177, January.
- Sara Santos Cruz & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2013. "The neglected heterogeneity of spatial agglomeration and co-location patterns of creative employment: evidence from Portugal," FEP Working Papers 508, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Stephan Brunow & Antonia Birkeneder & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2018.
"Creative and science-oriented employees and firm-level innovation,"
Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG)
1808, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Feb 2018.
- Birkeneder, Antonia & Brunow, Stephan & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2018. "Creative and science-oriented employees and firm-level innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 12695, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eckhardt Bode & Lucia Perez Villar, 2017.
"Creativity, education or what? On the measurement of regional human capital,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 96, pages 51-67, March.
- Bode, Eckhardt & Perez Villar, Lucia, 2014. "Creativity, education or what? On the measurement of regional human capital," Kiel Working Papers 1958, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Alessandra Faggian & Jonathan Corcoran & Philip McCann, 2013. "Modelling geographical graduate job search using circular statistics," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 92(2), pages 329-343, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:47:y:2013:i:2:p:183-200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.