Development of Financial Intermediation and the Dynamics of Urban-Rural Disparity in China, 1978-1998
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Clarke, George & Xu, Lixin Colin & Zou, Heng-fu, 2003.
"Finance and income inequality : test of alternative theories,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2984, The World Bank.
- George Clarke & Lixin Colin Xu & Heng-fu Zou, 2003. "Finance and Income Inequality: Test of Alternative Theories," CEMA Working Papers 493, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Yasheng Huang, 2005. "Symposium on 'Selling China: Foreign Direct Investment during the Reform Era' - Huang's Response," Management and Organization Review, International Association of Chinese Management Research, vol. 1(2), pages 329-333, July.
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Levine, Ross & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2000. "Financial structure and economic development - firm, industry, and country evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2423, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deng Chen & Yanxia Wang & Fu Ren & Qingyun Du, 2016. "Spatio-Temporal Differentiation of Urban-Rural Equalized Development at the County Level in Chengdu," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-17, April.
- Tsun Se Cheong & Yanrui Wu, 2013. "Globalization and Regional Inequality," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 13-10, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial intermediation; Urban-rural inequality; Kuznets effect; Development policy; China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:44:y:2010:i:9:p:1171-1187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.