Role of Inter-organizational Networks and Interpersonal Networks in an Industrial District
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anna Gerke, 2015. "Interorganizational linkages in sport industry clusters - types, development, and motives," Post-Print hal-01167403, HAL.
- Luis Antonio Orozco Castro, 2015. "Diversidad y heterogeneidad en redes de colaboración científica. Un estudio de las escuelas de administración de América Latina," Books, Universidad Externado de Colombia, Facultad de Administración de Empresas, edition 1, number 44, September.
- Christian Keen & Yuanyuan Wu, 2011. "An ambidextrous learning model for the internationalization of firms from emerging economies," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 316-339, December.
- Fiorenza Belussi & Silvia R. Sedita, 2012.
"Industrial Districts as Open Learning Systems: Combining Emergent and Deliberate Knowledge Structures,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(2), pages 165-184, April.
- Fiorenza Belussi & Silvia Rita Sedita, 2011. "Industrial districts as open learning systems: combining emergent and deliberate knowledge structures," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0141, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Gerke, Anna & Dickson, Geoff & Desbordes, Michel & Gates, Stephen, 2017. "The role of interorganizational citizenship behaviors in the innovation process," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 55-64.
- repec:spr:manint:v:55:y:2015:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-015-0244-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Indujeeva Peiris & Michèle Akoorie & Paresha Sinha, 2012. "International entrepreneurship: A critical analysis of studies in the past two decades and future directions for research," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 279-324, December.
- Filippo Vergara Caffarelli, 2017. "One-Way Flow Networks with Decreasing Returns to Linking," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 323-345, June.
- Musso, Fabio & Francioni, Barbara, 2009. "Foreign markets entry mode decision for SMEs. Key factors and role of industrial districts," MPRA Paper 32153, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anna Gerke & Geoff Dickson & Michel Desbordes & Stephen Gates, 2016. "Bouquets Are As Useful As Brickbats: The Influence Of Interorganizational Citizenship Behaviors On The Innovation Process," Post-Print hal-01337018, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial district; Boat-building; Interpersonal networks; Inter-organizational networks; Collaboration; Internationalization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:42:y:2008:i:2:p:175-187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.