Encouraging the Transition into Self-employment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Darja Reuschke, 2011. "Self-Employment and Geographical Mobility in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 417, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Marco Caliendo & Jens Hogenacker & Steffen Künn & Frank Wießner, 2012.
"Alte Idee, neues Programm: Der Gründungszuschuss als Nachfolger von Überbrückungsgeld und Ich-AG,"
Journal for Labour Market Research,
Springer;Institute for Employment Research/ Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), vol. 45(2), pages 99-123, July.
- Caliendo, Marco & Hogenacker, Jens & Künn, Steffen & Wießner, Frank, 2011. "Alte Idee, neues Programm: Der Gründungszuschuss als Nachfolger von Überbrückungsgeld und Ich-AG," IAB Discussion Paper 201124, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Caliendo, Marco & Hogenacker, Jens & Künn, Steffen & Wießner, Frank, 2011. "Alte Idee, neues Programm: Der Gründungszuschuss als Nachfolger von Überbrückungsgeld und Ich-AG," IZA Discussion Papers 6035, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrew E. Burke & Michael A. Nolan & Felix R. FitzRoy, 2006. "Education and Regional Job Creation by the Self-Employed: The English North-South Divide," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-07, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- José Millán & Jolanda Hessels & Roy Thurik & Rafael Aguado, 2013.
"Determinants of job satisfaction: a European comparison of self-employed and paid employees,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 651-670, April.
- Roy Thurik & Jolanda Hessels & José Maria Millán & Rafael Aguado, 2011. "Determinants of job satisfaction: A European comparison of sel femployed and paid employees," Scales Research Reports H201106, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen & Wießner, Frank, 2012. "Der Gründungszuschuss in Brandenburg: Eine regionale Analyse," IZA Research Reports 48, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Greene, Francis, 2012. "Should the focus of publicly provided small business assistance be on start-ups or growth businesses?," Occasional Papers 12/2, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand.
- Baumann, Florian & Brändle, Tobias, 2012. "Self-employment, educational attainment and employment protection legislation," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 846-859.
More about this item
KeywordsYouth Unemployment; Self-employment; Youth Enterprise; Small Business; New Deal;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:37:y:2003:i:1:p:97-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.