Decentralization in Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Audretsch, David & Jin, Jim, 1994. "A Reconciliation of the Unemployment--New Firm Startup Paradox," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 6(5), pages 381-385, October.
- Carree, Martin & Thurik, Roy, 1994.
"The Dynamics of Entry, Exit and Profitability: An Error Correction Approach for the Retail Industry,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 107-116, April.
- Carree, M. & Thutik, R., 1993. "The Dynamics of Entry, Exit and Profitability: An Error Correction Approach for the Retail Industry," Papers 9308-g, Erasmus University of Rotterdam - Institute for Economic Research.
- Carree, M. A. & Thurik, A. R., 1999. "The carrying capacity and entry and exit flows in retailing," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(7), pages 985-1007, October.
- Foti, Alessandro & Vivarelli, Marco, 1994. "An Econometric Test of the Self-Employment Model: The Case of Italy," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 81-93, April.
- David Audretsch & Michael Fritsch, 1999. "The Industry Component of Regional New Firm Formation Processes," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 15(3), pages 239-252, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cesena, Marc Guinjoa & Casarramona, Toni Rodon, 2011. "Beyond Identities: Support for Decentralisation Across Regions in Spain," MPRA Paper 30554, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- FRANCISCO MARCOS & Juan SantalÃ³, 2010. "Measuring Regulatory Intensity by the Spanish Regions (1978-2009)," Working Papers Economia de8-132-i, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Maria Balaguer-Coll & Diego Prior & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2010. "Decentralization and efficiency of local government," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 45(3), pages 571-601, December.
- Salmon, Keith, 2008. "New Directions in European Regional Policy and their Implications for Spain," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 12, pages 147-177.
- Ehtisham Ahmad & Giorgio Brosio & Vito Tanzi, 2008. "Local Service Provision in Selected OECD Countries; Do Decentralized Operations Work Better?," IMF Working Papers 08/67, International Monetary Fund.
- Piecuch, Jakub, 2006. "Regional Decentralization in Spain: a Way to Increase Dynamics of Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 72259, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Elisenda Paluzie, 2010. "The Costs and Benefits of Staying Together: The Catalan Case in Spain," Chapters,in: The Political Economy of Inter-Regional Fiscal Flows, chapter 14 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsDecentralization Intergovernmental; Relations Regional; Identities Territorial; Accommodation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:36:y:2002:i:4:p:399-408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .