Goodness-of-fit tests for parametric families of Archimedean copulas
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaißer, Sandra & Schmid, Friedrich, 2010. "On testing equality of pairwise rank correlations in a multivariate random vector," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(10), pages 2598-2615, November.
- Jean-David Fermanian, 2012. "An overview of the goodness-of-fit test problem for copulas," Papers 1211.4416, arXiv.org.
- Lee, Sangwook & Kim, Min Jae & Kim, Soo Yong, 2011. "Interest rates factor model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(13), pages 2531-2548.
- Christian Genest & Johanna Nešlehová & Johanna Ziegel, 2011. "Inference in multivariate Archimedean copula models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 20(2), pages 223-256, August.
- Gregor Weiß, 2013. "Copula-GARCH versus dynamic conditional correlation: an empirical study on VaR and ES forecasting accuracy," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 179-202, August.
- Weiß, Gregor N.F., 2011. "Are Copula-GoF-tests of any practical use? Empirical evidence for stocks, commodities and FX futures," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 173-188, May.
- Ostap Okhrin, 2010. "Fitting high-dimensional Copulae to Data," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-022, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Gregor Weiß, 2011. "Copula parameter estimation by maximum-likelihood and minimum-distance estimators: a simulation study," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 31-54, March.
- Siburg, Karl Friedrich & Stoimenov, Pavel & Weiß, Gregor N.F., 2015. "Forecasting portfolio-Value-at-Risk with nonparametric lower tail dependence estimates," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 129-140.
- Paul Embrechts & Marius Hofert, 2011. "Comments on: Inference in multivariate Archimedean copula models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 20(2), pages 263-270, August.
- Okhrin, Ostap & Okhrin, Yarema & Schmid, Wolfgang, 2013. "On the structure and estimation of hierarchical Archimedean copulas," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 173(2), pages 189-204.
- Fantazzini, Dean, 2011. "Analysis of multidimensional probability distributions with copula functions. III," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 24(4), pages 100-130.
- Penikas, H., 2010. "Financial Applications of Copula-Models," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 7, pages 24-44.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:8:y:2008:i:2:p:109-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.