From credit valuation adjustments to credit capital commitments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Claudio Albanese & Damiano Brigo & Frank Oertel, 2013. "Restructuring Counterparty Credit Risk," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(02), pages 1-29.
- Damiano Brigo & Agostino Capponi, 2008. "Bilateral counterparty risk valuation with stochastic dynamical models and application to Credit Default Swaps," Papers 0812.3705, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2009.
- Dilip Madan, 2012. "A two price theory of financial equilibrium with risk management implications," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 489-505, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Damiano Brigo, 2011. "Counterparty Risk FAQ: Credit VaR, PFE, CVA, DVA, Closeout, Netting, Collateral, Re-hypothecation, WWR, Basel, Funding, CCDS and Margin Lending," Papers 1111.1331, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2012.
- Dilip B. Madan & Wim Schoutens & King Wang, 2017. "Measuring And Monitoring The Efficiency Of Markets," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(08), pages 1-32, December.
- Dilip B. Madan, 2018. "Financial equilibrium with non-linear valuations," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 211-221, May.
- Thomas Krabichler & Josef Teichmann, 2020. "A constraint-based notion of illiquidity," Papers 2004.12394, arXiv.org.
- Dilip B. Madan & Yazid M. Sharaiha, 2015. "Option overlay strategies," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(7), pages 1175-1190, July.
- Harvey J. Stein, 2016. "Fixing Risk Neutral Risk Measures," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(03), pages 1-28, May.
- Florence Guillaume & Gero Junike & Peter Leoni & Wim Schoutens, 2019. "Implied liquidity risk premia in option markets," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 233-246, June.
- Damiano Brigo & Cristin Buescu & Massimo Morini, 2011. "Impact of the first to default time on Bilateral CVA," Papers 1106.3496, arXiv.org.
- Mai Jan-Frederik & Scherer Matthias, 2013. "What makes dependence modeling challenging? Pitfalls and ways to circumvent them," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 30(4), pages 287-306, December.
- Enrico Biffis & David Blake & Lorenzo Pitotti & Ariel Sun, 2016.
"The Cost of Counterparty Risk and Collateralization in Longevity Swaps,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 83(2), pages 387-419, June.
- Biffis, Enrico & Blake, David & Pitotti, Lorenzo & Sun, Ariel, 2011. "The cost of counterparty risk and collateralization in longevity swaps," MPRA Paper 35740, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cetina, Jill & Paddrik, Mark & Rajan, Sriram, 2018.
"Stressed to the core: Counterparty concentrations and systemic losses in CDS markets,"
Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 38-52.
- Jill Cetina & Mark Paddrik & Sriram Rajan, 2016. "Stressed to the Core: Counterparty Concentrations and Systemic Losses in CDS Markets," Working Papers 16-01, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury.
- Long Teng & Matthias Ehrhardt & Michael Günther, 2013. "Bilateral Counterparty Risk Valuation Of Cds Contracts With Simultaneous Defaults," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(07), pages 1-20.
- Madan, Dilip B. & Schoutens, Wim, 2013. "Systemic risk tradeoffs and option prices," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 222-230.
- Bäuerle Nicole & Schmock Uwe, 2012. "Dependence properties of dynamic credit risk models," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 29(3), pages 243-268, August.
- Guglielmo D'Amico & Raimondo Manca & Giovanni Salvi, 2011. "Bivariate Semi-Markov Process for Counterparty Credit Risk," Papers 1112.0226, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2012.
- Damiano Brigo & Massimo Morini & Marco Tarenghi, 2009. "Credit Calibration with Structural Models: The Lehman case and Equity Swaps under Counterparty Risk," Papers 0912.4404, arXiv.org.
- Damiano Brigo & Andrea Pallavicini & Vasileios Papatheodorou, 2009. "Bilateral counterparty risk valuation for interest-rate products: impact of volatilities and correlations," Papers 0911.3331, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2010.
- Mehdi Vazifedan & Qiji Jim Zhu, 2020. "No-Arbitrage Principle in Conic Finance," Risks, MDPI, vol. 8(2), pages 1-34, June.
- Yuhong Xu, 2014. "Robust valuation and risk measurement under model uncertainty," Papers 1407.8024, arXiv.org.
- Arregui, Iñigo & Salvador, Beatriz & Vázquez, Carlos, 2017. "PDE models and numerical methods for total value adjustment in European and American options with counterparty risk," Applied Mathematics and Computation, Elsevier, vol. 308(C), pages 31-53.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:12:y:2012:i:6:p:839-845. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.