Regression-based algorithms for life insurance contracts with surrender guarantees
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mahayni, Antje & Schneider, Judith C., 2012. "Variable annuities and the option to seek risk: Why should you diversify?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 2417-2428.
- Boyer, M. Martin & Stentoft, Lars, 2013.
"If we can simulate it, we can insure it: An application to longevity risk management,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 35-45.
- M. Martin Boyer & Lars Peter Stentoft, 2012. "If we can simulate it, we can insure it: An application to longevity risk management," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-08, CIRANO.
- Nielsen, J. Aase & Sandmann, Klaus & Schlögl, Erik, 2011. "Equity-linked pension schemes with guarantees," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 547-564.
- Enrico Biffis & David Blake & Lorenzo Pitotti & Ariel Sun, 2016.
"The Cost of Counterparty Risk and Collateralization in Longevity Swaps,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 83(2), pages 387-419, June.
- Biffis, Enrico & Blake, David & Pitotti, Lorenzo & Sun, Ariel, 2011. "The cost of counterparty risk and collateralization in longevity swaps," MPRA Paper 35740, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernard, Carole & MacKay, Anne & Muehlbeyer, Max, 2014. "Optimal surrender policy for variable annuity guarantees," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 116-128.
- Christophette Blanchet-Scalliet & Etienne Chevalier & Idris Kharroubi & Thomas Lim, 2015. "Max–Min Optimization Problem For Variable Annuities Pricing," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 18(08), pages 1-35, December.
- Risk, J. & Ludkovski, M., 2016. "Statistical emulators for pricing and hedging longevity risk products," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 45-60.
- Floryszczak, Anthony & Le Courtois, Olivier & Majri, Mohamed, 2016. "Inside the Solvency 2 Black Box: Net Asset Values and Solvency Capital Requirements with a least-squares Monte-Carlo approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 15-26.
- Bacinello, Anna Rita & Millossovich, Pietro & Olivieri, Annamaria & Pitacco, Ermanno, 2011. "Variable annuities: A unifying valuation approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 285-297.
- Christian Hilpert & Jing Li & Alexander Szimayer, 2014.
"The Effect of Secondary Markets on Equity-Linked Life Insurance With Surrender Guarantees,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 81(4), pages 943-968, December.
- Christian Hilpert & Jing Li & Alexander Szimayer, 2011. "The Effect of Secondary Markets on Equity-Linked Life Insurance with Surrender Guarantees," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse11_2011, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Antje Mahayni & Judith C. Schneider, 2016. "Minimum return guarantees, investment caps, and investment flexibility," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 85-111, July.
- Lars Stentoft, 2013. "American option pricing using simulation with an application to the GARCH model," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Finance, chapter 5, pages 114-147 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- James Risk & Michael Ludkovski, 2015. "Statistical Emulators for Pricing and Hedging Longevity Risk Products," Papers 1508.00310, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsInsurance contracts; Surrender option; Stochastic mortality; American contingent claims; Least Squares Monte Carlo method;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:10:y:2010:i:9:p:1077-1090. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.