The International Competitiveness of Polish Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yercan, Murat & Isikli, Emin, 2006. "International competitiveness of Turkish agriculture: A case for horticultural products," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10110, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gorton, Matthew & Davidova, Sophia & Banse, Martin & Bailey, Alistair, 2005.
"A magyar mezőgazdaság nemzetközi versenyképessége - múltbeli teljesítmény és jövőkép
[International competitiveness of Hungarian agriculture: past performance and future projections]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(1), pages 66-80.
- Chaplin, Hannah & Davidova, Sophia & Gorton, Matthew, 2005.
"Impediments to Employment and Enterprise Diversification: Evidence from Small-Scale Farms in Poland,"
2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark
24760, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hannah Chaplin & Sophia Davidova & Matthew Gorton, 2005. "Impediments to Employment and Enterprise Diversification: evidence from small-scale farms in Poland," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp102, IIIS.
- Sauer, Johannes & Balint, Borbala, 2006. "Romanian Maize - Distorted Prices and Producer Efficiency," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21410, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Davidova, Sophia & Gorton, Matthew & Ratinger, Tomas & Zawalinska, Katarzyna & Iraizoz, Belen & Kovacs, Barna & Mizo, Tamas, 2002. "Variations in Farm Performance: Evidence from the CEECs and Existing EU Member States," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24906, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:psc:journl:v:9:y:2017:i:3:p:243-273 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. Sauer & B. Balint, 2008. "Distorted prices and producer efficiency: the case of Romania," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 131-142, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:pocoec:v:13:y:2001:i:4:p:445-457. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CPCE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.