Assessing Alternative Poverty Proxy Methods in Rural Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arjun Singh Bedi & Sharada Srinivasan, 2009. "Tackling Daughter Deficits in Tamil Nadu, India," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 09-07, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Sharada Srinivasan & Arjun Singh Bedi, 2008. "Daughter Elimination in Tamil Nadu, India: A Tale of Two Ratios," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(7), pages 961-990.
- Stephan Klasen & Claudia Wink, 2003. ""Missing Women": Revisiting The Debate," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 263-299.
- Waldron, Ingrid, 1983. "Sex differences in human mortality: The role of genetic factors," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 321-333.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kilic, Talip & Sohnesen, Thomas, 2015.
"Same Question but Different Answer Experimental Evidence on Questionnaire Design's Impact on Pverty Measured by Proxies,"
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy
211850, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kilic, Talip & Sohnesen, Thomas, 2015. "Same question but different answer : experimental evidence on questionnaire design's impact on poverty measured by proxies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7182, The World Bank.
- Nguyen, Cuong & Lo, Duc, 2016. "Testing Proxy Means Tests in the Field: Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 80002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:oxdevs:v:39:y:2011:i:3:p:339-367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CODS20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .