Assessing Alternative Poverty Proxy Methods in Rural Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sabina Alkire and Maria Emma Santos, "undated".
"Acute Multidimensional Poverty: A New Index for Developing Countries,"
OPHI Working Papers
ophiwp038, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Sabina Alkire & Maria Emma Santos, 2010. "Acute Multidimensional Poverty: A New Index for Developing Countries," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-11, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Alkire, Sabina & Santos, María Emma, 2011. "Acute Multidimensional Poverty: A New Index for Developing Countries," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 3, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Shaohua Chen & Martin Ravallion, 2010.
"The Developing World is Poorer than We Thought, But No Less Successful in the Fight Against Poverty,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 125(4), pages 1577-1625.
- Chen, Shaohua & Ravallion, Martin, 2008. "The developing world is poorer than we thought, but no less successful in the fight against poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4703, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kilic, Talip & Sohnesen, Thomas, 2015.
"Same Question but Different Answer Experimental Evidence on Questionnaire Design's Impact on Pverty Measured by Proxies,"
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy
211850, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kilic, Talip & Sohnesen, Thomas, 2015. "Same question but different answer : experimental evidence on questionnaire design's impact on poverty measured by proxies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7182, The World Bank.
- Nguyen, Cuong & Lo, Duc, 2016. "Testing Proxy Means Tests in the Field: Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 80002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:oxdevs:v:39:y:2011:i:3:p:339-367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CODS20 .